Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Follow The Main Storyline

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
I have found a trick to making sure you can continue on the right track in Zafaria or any other world. There are a few simple steps to figuring out which one is the storyline.

1. Read the dialouge. If it relates to some of the quests your doing that is probably the quest.
Tip: If they are asking you to do a favor or something like that it is probably not the main storyline.

2. If you can't decline the quests then it is the main storyline. Most side quests have the option to decline it, while for the main storyline you can't decline those quests.

3. After turning in a part of quest check if you got the XP or if you need to talk to someone else. (I turned in part of a quest but forgot that it wasn't over so I ended up doing the wrong quests.)

I used these tips on my Life wizard, and it worked great. On my first wizard though I ended up doing all of the side quests instead of the main ones.

Hope this helped!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Elite Warrior on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I have found a trick to making sure you can continue on the right track in Zafaria or any other world. There are a few simple steps to figuring out which one is the storyline.

1. Read the dialouge. If it relates to some of the quests your doing that is probably the quest.
Tip: If they are asking you to do a favor or something like that it is probably not the main storyline.

2. If you can't decline the quests then it is the main storyline. Most side quests have the option to decline it, while for the main storyline you can't decline those quests.

3. After turning in a part of quest check if you got the XP or if you need to talk to someone else. (I turned in part of a quest but forgot that it wasn't over so I ended up doing the wrong quests.)

I used these tips on my Life wizard, and it worked great. On my first wizard though I ended up doing all of the side quests instead of the main ones.

Hope this helped!
Or, you could follow a quest tree, that lists all of the quests in that world...like this one...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Zafaria_Quest_Tree

Hope this helps too.