Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical Charms and Wards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
It would be great if there were new blades that would add anywhere from a few to 10% on your critical chance. Also to balance this there should be either a shield or a negetive charm that would reduce the criticall chance. I think the negetive charms would be better though, mainly becuase i am not sure how the shields would trigger.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Insane bolt madman on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
It would be great if there were new blades that would add anywhere from a few to 10% on your critical chance. Also to balance this there should be either a shield or a negetive charm that would reduce the criticall chance. I think the negetive charms would be better though, mainly becuase i am not sure how the shields would trigger.
A good idea but I am not supportive.They would have to be blades and traps shields and stuff critical doubles the power

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
you mean a block ward? block wards and critical charms would be great also maybe a critical trap

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
btw i jk about critical trap that wouldnt work

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
This would take more time than usual to implement due to the critical strike occurring before any of the blades are used. (At least that is true in the animation. I do not know if it is the same in the coding.)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
there is an accuracy charm that takes affect before critical so it is possible

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
@ critical blizzard no critical charms for super charge please that would totally crush pvp.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Tyler LegendFriend... on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
@ critical blizzard no critical charms for super charge please that would totally crush pvp.
just an extra 10% chance no one says vengeance runes pvp and its double that for 4 rounds