Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clear All Button In Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that there should be a clear all button in the deck menu that would remove all spells from the deck. It would make changing it so much easier and give us more time to actually battle.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I completely agree! Especially when you have a deck with over sixty spells in it. But I do think it is nice to be able to take one out at a time for some quick, minor changes. Maybe KingIsle will add this change in an update.

-Logan MoonBlood. Level 52 Sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Insane bolt madman on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should be a clear all button in the deck menu that would remove all spells from the deck. It would make changing it so much easier and give us more time to actually battle.
It's called reshuffle...train it in colossus.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Yes, I agree this could work well. I'm surprised this doesn't yet exist.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Insane bolt madman on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Good idea becaus I need 300k to get my same deck which is amazing and it takes time changing one deck to mob to boss to pvp

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
i think that is a glorious idea. I hate having to tap and tap constantly just to clear my deck, and if people are worried about accidently removing a wrong deck, then maybe they could add a confirmation.
-Alyssa LegendCaster