Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battle pets.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
what do you think is the best pet for pvp, bosses, and mobs all together. i think the sea dragon is because of its talents it gives. there 2 pips and above talents. and a few are 4 and most 3. tell my why you think yours is the best pet to fight with. and if its a drop can you tell me who i can get it from. i need good pets. mainly that have healing spells.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
First-generation, right?
any. i just want to know the best. if its a pet just tell me. thx

-jack

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
First-generation, right?
any. as long as its a pet, yes

-jack

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Hatched pets. My hatched ice nutcracker, gives guardian wall, spell proof and fairy friend and that is just at ancient. I can't specify who and what pets to hatch with, just pick the ones with the talents you want. My pet has taken at least 3 hatches.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
My current pet is the result of 5 hatches and it just needs one talent more to be perfect. My current pet is a flamenco tocador. I started with a samoorai, then hatched with and got an emberstone tiger, then my tiger hatched with a wintry elf which i ended up getting, then my wintry elf hatched with a snowball which i got, then i hatched my snowball with a flamenco tocador which i got and is my current pet. While i don't remember all of the talents i remember all of my elf's, all of my snowball's, and all of my friend's tocador. My elf was at epic but i remember him having guardian wall, spell proof, heart o pixie, and fairy friend. My snowball i only got to adult, my snowball's talents were fairy friend, and spritely. Then my friend's flamenco's talents were unicorn, fairy friend, spell proof, and spell defy. Yeah it was a cool pet. Then thankfully i got his pet and my tocador named Madame Mia is at epic and has the following talents: Unicorn, Fairy Friend, Spell Proof, Guardian Wall, and i'm hoping for spell defy at Mega. I'm at about 1200/2000 and hoping luck will be on my side the day she lvls up. Mia spams heals and tower shield can actually really help in a pinch. It takes time and several hatches and a good deal of luck. All i can say is hatch wisely and i wish you luck.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
what do you think is the best pet for pvp, bosses, and mobs all together. i think the sea dragon is because of its talents it gives. there 2 pips and above talents. and a few are 4 and most 3. tell my why you think yours is the best pet to fight with. and if its a drop can you tell me who i can get it from. i need good pets. mainly that have healing spells.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire
First generation betta fish, in my opinion. If you train it with the right attributes, it makes a great buffer/healer. Here's a link of all of it's stats. I recommend the armor for level 50 if you buy it, by the way.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Betta_Fish