Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New! Deck Renaming Feature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Players now have the option to choose a new temporary name for a deck they have in their inventory!

Look for the new button on your Spell Deck Tab that will let you rename your deck! (Press P on your keyboard when you're not in a duel to bring up your Spell Deck)

Click the button and you can choose from a selection of options to rename your deck. This will allow you to better organize different decks for different bosses or encounters, as well as PvP. The Deck name you choose will display in your backpack, however the original name of the Deck will display when you inspect the deck by placing your mouse cursor over its name.

In accordance with our ongoing safety protocols, players will not be able to enter their own name for decks but can choose from the menu to create a new deck name.
about that, i dont see that icon. what do i do?

Brittany DreamWalker Lvl 17

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
My thought on this was also that the names "large" and "small" are in the same column with names that I would like to combine them with - for instance, large boss, small pvp, etc. Is there any chance that Columns 1 & 3, for instance, could have some duplications with some of the labels in Column 2?

The concept on this is fantastic - I'm so glad that you're doing something in this regard.

Administrator
deathwizardbestie on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
about that, i dont see that icon. what do i do?

Brittany DreamWalker Lvl 17
Make sure you are on the Test Realm, not the Live Game.
If you are on the Test Realm and cannot rename a deck, please let us know the current name of the deck and we will investigate.
You can post the name of the deck here, or send an email to community@wizard101.com with a screenshot from that deck panel.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Other useful deck names might be "support" or "defense"

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Thanks for adding more name options. I'm glad players are being listened to :)

"Mob" or "AoE" would be good to have too.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I like new deck renaming update except for there are not enough choices on what to call you deck.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I like this update a lot. Thanks. Now I can have multiple decks of the same kind and always get the one I am looking for instad of a wrong one.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
This is one of those features I won't be able to believe I lived without all these years. Great job. I'm sure there is some fine tuning to the naming options in the future. Two things I would add to the first slot is "Spirit School" and "Elemental School". My balance has a boss deck for spirit and a boss deck for elemental schools.

I guess the word "main" is meant to be for the mob decks; at least that's how I'm using that word.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Loving this! We still need "support" and "boost" or "buff". Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Players now have the option to choose a new temporary name for a deck they have in their inventory!

Look for the new button on your Spell Deck Tab that will let you rename your deck! (Press P on your keyboard when you're not in a duel to bring up your Spell Deck)

Click the button and you can choose from a selection of options to rename your deck. This will allow you to better organize different decks for different bosses or encounters, as well as PvP. The Deck name you choose will display in your backpack, however the original name of the Deck will display when you inspect the deck by placing your mouse cursor over its name.

In accordance with our ongoing safety protocols, players will not be able to enter their own name for decks but can choose from the menu to create a new deck name.
Awesome I have been waiting a long time for this feature Thanks KI.