Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there any other way to get training point?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Is there any other way for a wizard to get training points, other than leveling up and doing zekes quests.
Is there any other way?!?!?!?

Elijah DreamHaven

Magus Storm

Administrator
No - you can only obtain Training points at certain levels, or through completing quests.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MajesticLord on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Is there any other way for a wizard to get training points, other than leveling up and doing zekes quests.
Is there any other way?!?!?!?

Elijah DreamHaven

Magus Storm
In Celestia there are quests that can gain you a few extra training points and then again in Zafaria. I had to do extra ones starting there because I had spent my points early on with my first wizard and needed at least 5 points to complete the sun spells though Colossus. I didn't consider buying back the points because I really didn't know much about it back then plus it would of been very expensive.

From that wizard on all my wizards now only spend training on spells that will enhance my school given ones and it has worked out much better. It also gives me the option to pass on the Zeke quests if I have trouble finding them in the later worlds.