Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching/Gifting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Hey kingsisle, blaze mythtamer here. I wanted to bring up an idea to you that really isnt all that important but would be a nice little add-on. Do ya think you can add a "gift stitch" option or something? My friends say they wish they had this all the time cause I usually buy crowns when I can, and its getting a little annoying. Plus, I would appreciate this too cause then I could help them. Anyways, you're prolly not gonna read this but if you do can you add a button?

Your wizard, Blaze Mythtamer

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
DaMaGeUnKnOwN on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey kingsisle, blaze mythtamer here. I wanted to bring up an idea to you that really isnt all that important but would be a nice little add-on. Do ya think you can add a "gift stitch" option or something? My friends say they wish they had this all the time cause I usually buy crowns when I can, and its getting a little annoying. Plus, I would appreciate this too cause then I could help them. Anyways, you're prolly not gonna read this but if you do can you add a button?

Your wizard, Blaze Mythtamer
One word- no.

We already have crown beggars, we don't need stitching beggars. Other that that, yes.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I believe your idea has merit. I think I initially misunderstood your idea and was in the process of making a long drawn-out explanation on why the idea of gifting stitched items would be a problem..., but when I re-read your post I realized my mistake. I hope KI and others read your idea carefully without misunderstanding.

Including a 'stitching coupon' or 'stitching elixer' in the crown shop that can be gifted, enabling friends to do their own stitching is a great idea.

~ RH