Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion and unicorn glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
OK so i was in PvP and my opponent uses Fire Dragon on me and kills my minion and then my pet casts unicorn right after the attack and the it also heals the minion. So i want to know if that's a glitch or not because, i thought that when the minion died it was all over for him. Thanks for help and opinions.

Juan FireSword

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I don't know if it is a glitch but it is a mechanic that has existed for as long as I remember. Second turn group heals will always revive a minion or player that was killed earlier that round. Not only that but the revived person retains their pips and if they were further down in team order than their friends they even get to cast their preselected spells.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
It's not a glitch, unless the minion disappered right after he got hit, then it is a glitch. i he didnt, then that means the pet healed the minion before it disappered. so there is your answer.

Tyler NightHunter, Level 77,

Death is a natural thing. You cannot hide from it.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Tyler NightHunter on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
It's not a glitch, unless the minion disappered right after he got hit, then it is a glitch. i he didnt, then that means the pet healed the minion before it disappered. so there is your answer.

Tyler NightHunter, Level 77,

Death is a natural thing. You cannot hide from it.

the minion did disappear

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Keller WillowsWord on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
the minion did disappear
From view, but it was still in the battle until the next turn.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Not a glitch. If a minion is knocked out, then suddenly your pet casts unicorn, then the minion will be revived if on the same turn.