Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mysterious Golem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Ok, so I am a Life school and when I was going to my class to learn a new spell, I noticed a Deactivated Golem behind Moolinda Wu. What's that all about? Sincerely, Sydney Rose

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
you will get it in a quest from her soon but that depends if your near the 30's (levels not years) or maybe it was 20's but it was around there. i got that quest on my life wizard.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Delver
May 04, 2009
Sydney Rose on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so I am a Life school and when I was going to my class to learn a new spell, I noticed a Deactivated Golem behind Moolinda Wu. What's that all about? Sincerely, Sydney Rose
When your Life wizard reaches Level 12, you will be asked to go see Moolinda Wu. She gives you the spell "Animation". This link shows all of the Life School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

On that link, scroll down to "Life Spells from Quests", and you will see the quest "Animation". Also on that link, you can click on any quest for more details if you need it.

Hope this helped.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Actually it is a Clockwork Golem that Moolinda Woo found and she wants to activate it so you go into the Golem tower and defeat all the enemies and when you get back to the life school she activates the Golem and gives you the treant spell.

-Logan Lifeleaf Life Wizard