Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fair Pvp is long gone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I only do PvP because I want sergeant, but only for the conviction spell. The help page on this website said that the matches are made in fair ways comparing levels and PvP ranks, but this is a lie. I am commonly matched up with level 60+ wizards, in which all are knights or above. How am I even supposed to get to corporal with this? I'm wrighting this while fighting two PvP Warlords, defeated, with a level 50 Ice at my side. He had already been defeated by the time I wrote "wrighting". Sure, I started wrighting this near the end, but they're warlords and we're privates My Ranking is very low now, it's below 400, and I lost about 32 rankings thanks to this terrible system. It should be like practice PvP, where it is 100% fair - you can choose which one you want to join, you can choose the levels, you can choose friends only or not... While with ranked none of the above exists. I have only been ranked with someone my ranking once; and below never (I was corporal for only one PvP match). KI, while your game is fun, your PvP is absolutely in need of fixing.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

P.S. Storm and Fire need conviction the most because of our low health, so I need it even more. I've held on to my spare training point for almost 2 weeks now.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
I only do PvP because I want sergeant, but only for the conviction spell. The help page on this website said that the matches are made in fair ways comparing levels and PvP ranks, but this is a lie. I am commonly matched up with level 60+ wizards, in which all are knights or above. How am I even supposed to get to corporal with this? I'm wrighting this while fighting two PvP Warlords, defeated, with a level 50 Ice at my side. He had already been defeated by the time I wrote "wrighting". Sure, I started wrighting this near the end, but they're warlords and we're privates My Ranking is very low now, it's below 400, and I lost about 32 rankings thanks to this terrible system. It should be like practice PvP, where it is 100% fair - you can choose which one you want to join, you can choose the levels, you can choose friends only or not... While with ranked none of the above exists. I have only been ranked with someone my ranking once; and below never (I was corporal for only one PvP match). KI, while your game is fun, your PvP is absolutely in need of fixing.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

P.S. Storm and Fire need conviction the most because of our low health, so I need it even more. I've held on to my spare training point for almost 2 weeks now.
I agree with you, PvP is very broken, and has tons of issues. Also, its writing, not wrighting.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
If you could join whichever match you wanted, then people could battle their friends a ton of times to get rating. They could do the same with low level people. This would not be a fair system at all. My level 28 balance faces level 40+ warlords already. I don't need to face higher level warlords that join my pvp. This would make pvp even more unfair.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Nope, it's totally random who you get paired against.

You can buy Conviction TC at the bazaar.

Hope that helps!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
I want to rank Commander, and after failing miserably to even get past Private in Age 1, I decided to try again in Age 2. I was teamed up with Commanders and a Warlord, and to make it worse, they were a lower level than me. How is that worse? That means that they were stocked up on TC. I was defeated with Ra, Fire Dragon, Medusa, etc. I want to play pvp and try to get to Commander, but I don't want to be defeated over and over by TC carrying Warlords and Commanders. I don't think that KI should allow players to choose what group they want to join (but a battle with friends option is one to desire), but they should be more careful in choosing where to place a wizard. It should be decided by level AND rank, so I won't be stuck with a level 25 Warlord. If wizards with my rank, which is Private, and my level, which is 33, weren't available, I could handle wizards with a bit higher level or one rank above. That would make it a bit more fair, and truly test one's skill against another wizard. KI doesn't make you fight rank 8 monsters at level 20, so why Warlords at Private? (Warlords and Commanders, even at a low level, can still defeat someone higher level than them since they have developed skill and strategies. That's why they have those rankings)
If you choose to respond to me, please respond in a polite manner. Everyone has an opinion, and this is mine.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I left the game after Guardian Spirit, as the spell was just too overpowering and too hard to take down, without a death amulet. I see why people call it the Spirit killer, especially when it's spammed over and over.

Home for the summer, and decided to go back in and try Arc 2 and see what it was like.
I borrowed my brother's wizard and stepped in the ring, got second, as expected.
Noticed I got a extra pip on the first round and that was a nice add.
Player against me was a Commander...... I mean I was only in the que for like 15 seconds.
I expected someone close, but not a Balance at the same level I was at....
Anyway, I won when he fled and I got 16 points, which lasted just over 2 hours.

Second fight, I get a Fire, and again I get second, yaahooo..... what the.... what about the 50/50?
This guy was a Private, but he was pretty good, and did some good hammers on me.

Like my head had all these dents from efreet pounding on me so much, need ice plz......

I was lucky and hit him with a Feint and hit and did some damage and got up Doom before he could heal.
I won with some luck on my side, and that was cool, cause I expected to lose.
Anyway, I got 16 points again, and like what, I only got 16 from the Commander....
Don't seem right, but is this the way it is in the 2nd arc PvP?

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Warlords at lower levels get extremely unfair matches. For instance, today, my magus balance was second to a level 61 commander. He has 4000 health, resist, critical, much better spells, a larger deck size, and a pet that heals. There is no possible way I can win this. His critical one bladed snow angel alone did 500 damage per hit. My 4 bladed chimera only did about the same, 1300. He can output more damage than me for less pips with less blades, and have more health. There is absolutely nothing fair about this. I have also gotten paired with level 50 warlords with 1400 rating. Strategy, critical, better all around stats...There is no possible way I can win these matches. There is no reliable way for lower levels to combat higher levels' huge health, critical, and many advantages. There should be a level cap on the people who you can face. Level 50 warlords can get paired with people with shadow spells and insane critical and damage, who just sit there spamming low pip spells through the warlord's resist because of shrike. There is no way to beat this. Lower levels cannot do enough damage to kill the higher level opponent before they kill them. There needs to be a level cap on pvp.

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Totally agree. Lower level wizards although we are warlords, we don't have the same gear advantage that higher level wizards have. It makes sense to give us a challenge by pairing us with higher level wizards but all that is really happening is we are just getting sent out to the firing squad to die. These match ups are not challenging, some of them are impossible!

Classic example. My level 10 warlord gets paired with a level 60 . He went first and used wild bolt, it went critical and I was dead on the first turn before I even cast a spell. How was I ever meant to have a chance at winning this fight? This is not challenging me, this is just stupid and it's definitely not fun. Why can't I be paired with another warlord of the same level?

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yes yes yes. I am a 60 fire and I am facing prometheans with massive crit, damage, and pierce, WITH shadow....how is this even fair, Kingsisle? Yea, it's not. I'm going to quit pvp if this doesn't improve within the new update.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I totally agree with you. My lvl 10 ice overlord faces lvl 30 captains very often now. With my opponent having more health, bigger decks, more spells, more power pip chance, and having first turn makes it so hard to even stay alive while trying to bring their massive health compared to mine to zero. I've really been considering increasing his lvl to 30 but I know I'll just run into the same problem. I think the max lvl difference should be 15 lvls.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
When people are battling people 45 levels higher than them, you know that something is wrong with the matching system. Naturally, this happens to my balance almost every time. I am a level 50 warlord with over 2200 rank, and every match I get is unfair. I face level 95 critical spammers with a few hundred rating, bolt spammer warlords, and rarely, the actual fair match of a warlord my level. Level 50s should NEVER be paired with level 90s. I don't care what their rank is. It's simply not a fair match. How are you supposed to beat someone with twice your health, four times your critical, and much higher damage? My balance has nearly the best gear possible for his level. I could spend thousands upon thousands of crowns farming for a wand in packs, but I really don't want to use that many crowns. Even with conviction, I can hardly block these people. I have twice now been one hit killed by critical insane bolts. This requires no skill, strategy, or foresight. I stand no chance at this. Back from 900 rating-1200 rating, I went with only 1-2 losses. Now, at best, I can hope for a 2-1 win/loss ratio. Perhaps there could be a maximum level cap on the people you can battle, or more block and a counter for shadow spells? The offensive strategy has gotten ridiculous, and it is making it nearly impossible for high rank lower level warlords.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Honestly, Fighting people your level would be way to easy at that point if your even able to beat level 90's, Instead of complaining get used to it and adapt, If your able to beat 90's good job, if not then get a strategy, or the best idea, Level up! This is one of the many reasons I don't like low level PvP, They complain if they fight a high level, well no one your level is going to be able to stop you, Fighting higher levels? Maybe its time to level up? Can't handle the higher levels? Oh well I guess you don't deserve Warlord.
level 95Warlord
level 95Commander

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
I get it. The reason I quitted pvp while I was lvl 48 was because I got pounded repeatedly by lvl 80's. So I've been thinking about better ways to match inexperienced pvp ers and people (like you) who are also getting repeatedly pounded by people 45 lvls ahead of you:

1. Title based on pvp rating not participation

2. First the thingy were you sign up for ranked pvp match looks for someone with you same title Ex: Private vs private

3. Then it looks from someone about the same lvl as you. The lowest lvl you'll face will be 5 under you while the highest 5 lvls ahead of you. But it will almost always try to look first for someone your lvl.

4. This one is just a random idea I had for tournaments. Other people had also had the idea but i'll post it anyway.

a. Practice tournaments to get the hang of them
b. Tournaments for gold and so KI doesn't lose that much money, starting at 150,000 gold

Sry for getting off topic but pvp is pvp right? Anyway I hope they make pvp matching system fair.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
The disadvantage of being a warlord...

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 44 theurgist

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Honestly, Fighting people your level would be way to easy at that point if your even able to beat level 90's, Instead of complaining get used to it and adapt, If your able to beat 90's good job, if not then get a strategy, or the best idea, Level up! This is one of the many reasons I don't like low level PvP, They complain if they fight a high level, well no one your level is going to be able to stop you, Fighting higher levels? Maybe its time to level up? Can't handle the higher levels? Oh well I guess you don't deserve Warlord.
level 95Warlord
level 95Commander
What I want is a level cap, not winning every time. This could include level 70 warlords, which could be quite challenging. I just do not see how anyone can think that it is fair to have a match where the players have a 45 level difference. If I leveled, I'd get level 95s every time instead of some of the time. If I leveled to max level, I'd never get a match. And for your information, I have a very good strategy, which has won me 8 of the 12 tournaments i've played, and nearly 200 of the 270 or so matches I've played. And if I don't deserve warlord, very few people do. I'm at over 2300 rank now. Can you say the same?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
If you haven't noticed Level 90+ PvP Is the toughest form of PvP at the moment, Someone who is complaining about the system isn't going to deserve it if he loses a few of his matches, My storm is a Warlord, He fights other Warlord (Level 95) People have found a way to counter storms massive damage/critical which i'm fine with, As for my Death I am terrible at PvP with him right now, He has a rating of 414, His matches usually last around a hour (or more like yesterday where I had a hour and a half match) if the enemy isn't storm or balance, My storm was level 76 I think when I get him to Warlord, After that constant Promethean battles, I leveled up, got on even terms and now I win a lot more, They aren't going to place someone with 500 rating against someone with 2,500 rating as you say you have, The 2,500 has to be at some kind of disadvantage if they have such a high rating, in that case your disadvantage is your level, want to have fair leveled fights? Get to max level, My fights start instantly now on my Death and Storm now that I am level 95, And I say you don't deserve Warlord if you earn the whole thing during low level PvP which is much simpler then regular PvP, Only way you can even the playing field is to become the same level. This is a complain done by many people and they don't see the obvious solution, The PvP system is fair right now. As for my death he still loses against a level 50 Warlord, Levels 60-95, but the reason I can improve on him is because I get the lower level challenges, With them I can learn more strategies to use so when I do finally get the strategy down, I can build my rank back up and fight people my level and keep going, The system is fair right now.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you're so tired of fighting higher levels, LEVEL UP. The constant complaining about having to fight people higher level but lower rank than you gets old. It's balance between level and rank. Level up and you'll get more "even" matches. People who sit doing low level pvp and don't level up on purpose are annoying with complaints and a huge cause for the perceived disparity in the matching system. You want to stay low level to keep easy ranking but don't want to defend that ranking by facing harder opponents. The matching system works just fine and is as fair as it can be.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
level 95Warlord
level 95Commander
Do you have a low lvl warlord that fights higher levels? If not, I don't think it's right to tell Aaron to lvl up or tell him he doesn't deserve warlord. There needs to be a lvl cap. Do you really think it's fair for a lvl 50 to vs a lvl 95? It's not so don't tell him not to complain. If he wants to do pvp at lvl 50 he should be able to without having to vs a lvl 90+ wizard. Before you tell Aaron to not complain, get a warlord at his lvl and do ranked pvp and see how it is.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
level 95Warlord
level 95Commander
I would prefer fighting people MY level.

You level 60+ wizards have an advantage over people who are still in the lower levels. It's not fighting if all you need to do is use a blade and trap and then cast a spell and defeat your opponent.

Fighting someone your level is more fair because nobody would have any advantages over another, the fight would be fair.

If all you can do is beat up level 10's then it's time you actually take on somebody who your is your level, because that is just not fair.

If you are just taking the easy path to get to Warlord, then you don't deserve it.

Low level people should be able to PVP without getting defeated in one hit, they probably just wanted to see what the fighting was like! After all, they just started the game.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
If you haven't noticed Level 90+ PvP Is the toughest form of PvP at the moment, Someone who is complaining about the system isn't going to deserve it if he loses a few of his matches, My storm is a Warlord, He fights other Warlord (Level 95) People have found a way to counter storms massive damage/critical which i'm fine with, As for my Death I am terrible at PvP with him right now, He has a rating of 414, His matches usually last around a hour (or more like yesterday where I had a hour and a half match) if the enemy isn't storm or balance, My storm was level 76 I think when I get him to Warlord, After that constant Promethean battles, I leveled up, got on even terms and now I win a lot more, They aren't going to place someone with 500 rating against someone with 2,500 rating as you say you have, The 2,500 has to be at some kind of disadvantage if they have such a high rating, in that case your disadvantage is your level, want to have fair leveled fights? Get to max level, My fights start instantly now on my Death and Storm now that I am level 95, And I say you don't deserve Warlord if you earn the whole thing during low level PvP which is much simpler then regular PvP, Only way you can even the playing field is to become the same level. This is a complain done by many people and they don't see the obvious solution, The PvP system is fair right now. As for my death he still loses against a level 50 Warlord, Levels 60-95, but the reason I can improve on him is because I get the lower level challenges, With them I can learn more strategies to use so when I do finally get the strategy down, I can build my rank back up and fight people my level and keep going, The system is fair right now.
If I leveled up, not to max level, I would battle level 95s all of the time instead of some of the time. If I leveled to 95, it would take hours to get matches, if I even got them. Also, I absolutely hate the level 95 playstyle now. Spamming critical bolts every round requires no skill. At least at level 50, there are a variety of strategies besides spamming critical attacks every round. Also, why should I have to level to get a fair match? Lower levels deserve to have fair matches, as well. I am not saying that I would only be battling people my level. I would be much happier to be battling warlords 20 levels ahead of me than privates 45 levels ahead of me.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
-My my, You are misunderstanding my post, I see only "Seethe42" Completely understands what I'm saying, If you are a level 95 Warlord they will NOT Pair you up with a way lower level UNLESS it seems that level can handle it, IF the 95 Warlord has 1,000 points, and the lower level has 10,000, Who is the matching system going to think is going to win? It's obvious it seems like a fair fight.
-Webbkinz Anyone would prefer that, But once your a Warlord with as many points wins/loss ratio as Aaron it's pretty obvious you should fight people stronger then you, You are all thinking "Oh but I'm only level 50, why do I get 60+" Well, If you fought a level 30 you don't complain now do you? And it does happen. What happens if you fight a level 50 also, but that person is just starting PvP and gets you, We'll get yet again another post on the forums "Fix the PvP System! I get a level 50 Warlord when I'm only a private!" I say a fight between a level 50 with 40+ Resist, 40+ Damage, 20+ Accuracy, High pip chance, Amazing pet, Good heal boost, is good enough to fight a level 95 With bad gear, and if they use to have bad gear, learned new PvP tricks and are getting better, They wont fight you soon enough because they will be good enough to fight on their own terms, Obviously Aaron is so good with his 2,200 rank he can beat level 90's, So let him do so. Do you think its fair for a level 50 Warlord to one shot a level 50 private? No.
-StormNinja I more then enough say this from experience, Do you think at level 76 anyone could stop me from being Warlord when I had 360 Critical with 100+ block, 98 Damage? No of course not I was unstoppable! When I did become Warlord I began fighting level 90, So I decided to level up, now I'm leveled up even with them, and now I'm even stronger with 508 critical, 96 damage, almost 100 block, My critical rate sky rocketed, My pierce, shot up, Yet I NEVER fight low levels with him because he isn't doing so bad in PvP that he has to fight lower levels.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
-My my, You are misunderstanding my post, I see only "Seethe42" Completely understands what I'm saying, If you are a level 95 Warlord they will NOT Pair you up with a way lower level UNLESS it seems that level can handle it, IF the 95 Warlord has 1,000 points, and the lower level has 10,000, Who is the matching system going to think is going to win? It's obvious it seems like a fair fight.
-Webbkinz Anyone would prefer that, But once your a Warlord with as many points wins/loss ratio as Aaron it's pretty obvious you should fight people stronger then you, You are all thinking "Oh but I'm only level 50, why do I get 60+" Well, If you fought a level 30 you don't complain now do you? And it does happen. What happens if you fight a level 50 also, but that person is just starting PvP and gets you, We'll get yet again another post on the forums "Fix the PvP System! I get a level 50 Warlord when I'm only a private!" I say a fight between a level 50 with 40+ Resist, 40+ Damage, 20+ Accuracy, High pip chance, Amazing pet, Good heal boost, is good enough to fight a level 95 With bad gear, and if they use to have bad gear, learned new PvP tricks and are getting better, They wont fight you soon enough because they will be good enough to fight on their own terms, Obviously Aaron is so good with his 2,200 rank he can beat level 90's, So let him do so. Do you think its fair for a level 50 Warlord to one shot a level 50 private? No.
-StormNinja I more then enough say this from experience, Do you think at level 76 anyone could stop me from being Warlord when I had 360 Critical with 100+ block, 98 Damage? No of course not I was unstoppable! When I did become Warlord I began fighting level 90, So I decided to level up, now I'm leveled up even with them, and now I'm even stronger with 508 critical, 96 damage, almost 100 block, My critical rate sky rocketed, My pierce, shot up, Yet I NEVER fight low levels with him because he isn't doing so bad in PvP that he has to fight lower levels.
Many of the level 95s that I battle have obviously ranked down for easy matches. I have even had a few tell me so. Also, even with bad gear, a level 95 can easily critical through a level 50 player's block. I never said that I wanted to be battling privates my level. I am simply saying; I've gotten paired with a level 50 twice, and that's out of quite a lot of my grandmaster pvp. (I used to pvp at magus, so I already had a good amount of rank) I would be perfectly happy to battle level 70 warlords. This would be a perfectly fair match; I battle them occasionally even now. And, what use is my resist against someone with infallible, shrike, and base armor piercing? Even fires and storms have thousands more health than me. I have to spam shields quite a bit to even have a chance of survival. In the past 10 amtches, I've lost 2 of them to critical OHKO insane bolts. Another was lost due to a third turn critical OHKO lord of winter through a shield. Yet another was lost to a myth that did a few attacks to get me down to about 1k health, then did a critical orthrus and killed me. Honestly, I just think that some of the random elements of pvp should be limited/removed. (Critical, pet heals, insane bolt, and wild bolt, to name a few) I prefer a game of strategy and skill, not of pure luck. That's what high level pvp is now, unfortunately.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Aaron SpellThief on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Many of the level 95s that I battle have obviously ranked down for easy matches. I have even had a few tell me so. Also, even with bad gear, a level 95 can easily critical through a level 50 player's block. I never said that I wanted to be battling privates my level. I am simply saying; I've gotten paired with a level 50 twice, and that's out of quite a lot of my grandmaster pvp. (I used to pvp at magus, so I already had a good amount of rank) I would be perfectly happy to battle level 70 warlords. This would be a perfectly fair match; I battle them occasionally even now. And, what use is my resist against someone with infallible, shrike, and base armor piercing? Even fires and storms have thousands more health than me. I have to spam shields quite a bit to even have a chance of survival. In the past 10 amtches, I've lost 2 of them to critical OHKO insane bolts. Another was lost due to a third turn critical OHKO lord of winter through a shield. Yet another was lost to a myth that did a few attacks to get me down to about 1k health, then did a critical orthrus and killed me. Honestly, I just think that some of the random elements of pvp should be limited/removed. (Critical, pet heals, insane bolt, and wild bolt, to name a few) I prefer a game of strategy and skill, not of pure luck. That's what high level pvp is now, unfortunately.
-You're not talking about the PvP system anymore, The PvP system is fair as it currently is, It is unfortunate you are unable to critical block your current enemies, but there are matches you will lose whether the enemies have skill or not, Some people abuse the current system, there s abuse of systems everywhere, in all games, the individuals you faught are abusing a flaw in the system they found, but there are people who do need to fight some of your level so they have a better understanding of what they should do in fights against people their own level, The system works well, My storm never gets anyone under 95 now that he never goes below Commander, I go up and down between Commander and Warlord, But he never gets less, The system works fine and saying it takes hours to find enemies is a exaggeration.
-As for your comments on things that should be removed from PvP, Critical should stay. Pet Heals can be what saved people, but if I work hard for a pet I will want to use it. Insane Bolt can stay because it's a 1) 1k+ Damage on your enemy. 2) Die. Wild Bolt can stay because for 2 pips you can remove shields/weakness and have a 1/3 chance to do a decent amount of damage still. On my own personal opinion, Treasure cards should be locked down according to both of the players level, If both players are level 10, They can only use up to tc of pips 3-, If one is 50 and another 95, 9+ Tc should be allowed, That way no players at level 10 can use an Efreet for example on a level 10 just trying PvP.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
-You're not talking about the PvP system anymore, The PvP system is fair as it currently is, It is unfortunate you are unable to critical block your current enemies, but there are matches you will lose whether the enemies have skill or not, Some people abuse the current system, there s abuse of systems everywhere, in all games, the individuals you faught are abusing a flaw in the system they found, but there are people who do need to fight some of your level so they have a better understanding of what they should do in fights against people their own level, The system works well, My storm never gets anyone under 95 now that he never goes below Commander, I go up and down between Commander and Warlord, But he never gets less, The system works fine and saying it takes hours to find enemies is a exaggeration.
-As for your comments on things that should be removed from PvP, Critical should stay. Pet Heals can be what saved people, but if I work hard for a pet I will want to use it. Insane Bolt can stay because it's a 1) 1k+ Damage on your enemy. 2) Die. Wild Bolt can stay because for 2 pips you can remove shields/weakness and have a 1/3 chance to do a decent amount of damage still. On my own personal opinion, Treasure cards should be locked down according to both of the players level, If both players are level 10, They can only use up to tc of pips 3-, If one is 50 and another 95, 9+ Tc should be allowed, That way no players at level 10 can use an Efreet for example on a level 10 just trying PvP.
I was saying, if I leveled to level 95 with my current rating, 2358, I would never get a match. There are very, very few level 95 players that have that much rating. Most that do probably don't pvp anymore. Thus, it would take hours for the matching system to find me a match. Critical is overpowered in pvp. For low level warlords, it is impossible or near impossible to block, making attacks do well over twice as much as the warlord's, because of higher damage at higher levels. Pet heals are extremely overpowered. I once lost a tournament because a player's pet healed twice in a row. I would have won otherwise, but pets lost me the match. It never was, and never will be, fair for one player to have to spend pips to heal for less than the other player heals for no pips. Insane bolt has a much lower chance of hitting yourself than the opponent, and it is luck, not skill. Pvp is meant to be a skill based game, not rolling a dice to see who wins. It is the same with critical, and wild bolt. Also, no other school gets a spell that does, base damage, 500 per pip. Again, it's like rolling a dice to see who wins, and that is not what pvp should be. As for treasure cards, you're saying that I have to set up my deck in several different ways, even though I wouldn't know what level I will be battling. For one battle, all I could use is judgement and minotaur. For another, I might be able to use chimera, basilisk, minotaur, medusa, and judgement. Balance does not have a damage over time, or any good way to remove shields, so it needs high rank treasure cards. Also, treasure cards are available to everyone. Pet heals, insane bolt, and critical are not. It sounds like you're trying to make high level players incredibly overpowered in pvp, and low level players underpowered...

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
this is not fair but different private against warlord bot far to record system