Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why couldn't you defeat morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I have no idea why you cant defeat morganthe in zf.in this comercial from a long long time ago when zf was the last world it said in the comercial you have to defeat morganthe so in zf why cant defeat her because i am in avalon.

Steven Ashbringer lvl.72

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Because she is the big villian for the second arc, and avalon and aztca and the future are going to need her to finish the arc

Historian
May 06, 2009
greenninja0428 on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I have no idea why you cant defeat morganthe in zf.in this comercial from a long long time ago when zf was the last world it said in the comercial you have to defeat morganthe so in zf why cant defeat her because i am in avalon.

Steven Ashbringer lvl.72
The story stretches over 5 Worlds. If we defeated Morganthe in Zafaria, it would be a major let down compared to the first Arc. We can attempt to thwart her plans, but, like the first arc, we won't really do any damage until we've confronted her at her strongest in the end (rather strange yes? But we did the same for Malistaire, we can do it again lol).

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
wizardrokz on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Because she is the big villian for the second arc, and avalon and aztca and the future are going to need her to finish the arc
o i get it because the worlds are going on and on and on so we can defeat morganthe

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Remember how when you did the first story arc, they kept stretching on the wait to battle Malistaire? While some people hate this, I think it is genius. When you actually fight him, you think "Wow! I can't believe this is happening!" If you got to Morganthe after just two worlds, you would probably be like "Wow, that was tough. Not very rewarding". This may seem kinda weird now, but believe me...

When you defeat Morganthe, you'll know exactly what I mean.