Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes, for better? Or worse?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
So, as most of us are aware by now, Wizard101 has changed QUITE a bit. The max level is constantly going up, and worlds appear to be being created constantly. But what I want to know is, are these changes technically "good"? I feel that ever sense these changes started coming, some of the quality that us as users valued, went away. The main focus of the game started to shift from a fun fantasy world, to another way for KingsIsle Entertainment to earn money. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game, but I just wanted to see what you guys thoughts were on the situation.
Thanks For Reading,
Timothy LightCrafter, LvL 48

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
i think that the more they add is good because you can never run out of things to do

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi!

Yeah I've felt for a little while that the game has shifted away from a good story line with a fun way to play (the card based game aspect) to a game that you just have to constantly grind at to get the quests done and over with and no enjoyment in the story line. It seems that I find myself less motivated to play unless I have a friend to play with me. I'm not sure where the problem is but I hope KI finds a way to make the game more enjoyable in the next world they come out with.

I however do not agree that KI is just trying to make money now, because the fact is that KI has always been out to make money. They are a company! Of course they want to make money! That's just how it works. I believe they have our best interests at heart. KI's employees always seem very friendly and fix problems the best they can and what more could you ask for?

-Vanessa