Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

feeding pets by accident

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
i just bought the winterbane gauntlet and ment to equip the robe but accidenty feed it to my pet. Is their any way i can get it back without having to perchase the robe again? Can wizard101 please send me a new robe in the game

Delver
May 04, 2009
Pet Master on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
i just bought the winterbane gauntlet and ment to equip the robe but accidenty feed it to my pet. Is their any way i can get it back without having to perchase the robe again? Can wizard101 please send me a new robe in the game
They can't help you on here with personal account issues like this.

Send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain exactly what happened. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of your wizard who had the problem. (Never give out your password.)

The sooner that you contact support about this, the better your chances for having them restore the item for you. Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Pet Master on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Items fed to pet, deleted or sold can not be returned to you. This is one thing KI can not turn back the hands of time on.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How do you accidentally feed your pet a crown item? It even asks you for a confirmation before the pet devours it. It sounds more like you just changed your mind after disposing of item.