Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Have An Idea About Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
I was thinking their can be a ride for 10 players for 2 minutes for 300 gold. It will be ride for new players and players who just want to relax, don't you think? I - Jessica Fairyblossom ( Balance Level 29 )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bel056 on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking their can be a ride for 10 players for 2 minutes for 300 gold. It will be ride for new players and players who just want to relax, don't you think? I - Jessica Fairyblossom ( Balance Level 29 )
Someone posted something similar, with a fair or something.
I like the idea, as long as it's not an actual mount that can move around the spiral. A fixed ride for GOLD is a fun idea. :)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Sometimes I do that with my hydra when I have nothing better to do. After all, it is a three person mount, but I don't charge. The only thing with that is people want to just be my friend for my mount. So that makes me a little mad,but I like the idea.

Monica Shadowshield lvl 20

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Yes, this is a very good idea.

When your bored and just need to relax this would be fun. ESPECIALLY because it only cost gold. You could just sit down, and the mount would take you around the commons until two minutes is over.

Great idea.

~Molly

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I can't imagine it in my head, soooo......

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
A four person mount would be awesome though because your whole questing group could be together.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
A Sea dragon mount LOL

:3

Keira SpiritHeart lvl 90

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hello i have an awesome idea for you guys.........

to have a mount that has 50% walking speed and it has a seat on top of it and your wizard can just relax on top of the animal and the good part is that it costed 300 gold for 1 hour.