Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A nice little idea I had

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
What if in another (major) update, instead of new worlds, we have to spend a world's worth amount of time in already done worlds, such as redoing Celestia, or Dragonspyre.

We wouldn't "redo" them, but we would deal with newer Morgantine problems with new quests, and maybe even new zones. It's more like an expansion.

What do you guys think? I'd love to see this happen.

Plus Avernus is WAY cooler than Dragonspyre.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SparkySywer on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
What if in another (major) update, instead of new worlds, we have to spend a world's worth amount of time in already done worlds, such as redoing Celestia, or Dragonspyre.

We wouldn't "redo" them, but we would deal with newer Morgantine problems with new quests, and maybe even new zones. It's more like an expansion.

No thank you,
Move forward, not back.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011

what is avernus?
whatever it is, it's not cooler than dragonspyre... nothing is cooler than dragonspyre.

and oh, yeah... i'd rather go on a crafting spree or jump off some cliff in azteca than ever redo celestia for any reason, xp gain or not.

-v.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
i had the same idea but for the first four worlds... Wizard city, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and mooshu.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Not sure how this would work. There would be higher levels mingling around with lower levels. It would be like a legendary wizard spending all of their time in Wizard City with occasional visits to Krokotopia. The idea would mean low levels meet high levels, and the higher levels might not appreciate that.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Laura Shadowsong on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
what is avernus?
whatever it is, it's not cooler than dragonspyre... nothing is cooler than dragonspyre.

and oh, yeah... i'd rather go on a crafting spree or jump off some cliff in azteca than ever redo celestia for any reason, xp gain or not.

-v.
It's a place in Pirate101 that looks similar to Dragonspyre.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Not sure how this would work. There would be higher levels mingling around with lower levels. It would be like a legendary wizard spending all of their time in Wizard City with occasional visits to Krokotopia. The idea would mean low levels meet high levels, and the higher levels might not appreciate that.
Actually believe the opposite - when little wizards see big wizards doing big wizard things, it's an inspiration.
Like when you're a noob and you're in Crab Alley helping Cromshell and you see the lineup at Waterworks, and the amazing gear they have, it makes you want to work harder. And sometimes, if you're not a complete noob and you don't pester them for gifts or help power leveling or free pity hatches, you can gain a powerful friend and mentor.

Mingling of the levels should happen more, not less. This is what makes logging in every day worth it - being a mentor, having a mentor - because you know you're not alone out there at the mercy of the tides.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Laura Shadowsong on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
what is avernus?

-v.
I agree. I'd rather do the torturous Zafaria crafting quest again than repeat that horrifying world.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
I had a nice little idea to make it where two wizards could live in the same dorm or castle or any other type of housing

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
crunkatog on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Actually believe the opposite - when little wizards see big wizards doing big wizard things, it's an inspiration.
Like when you're a noob and you're in Crab Alley helping Cromshell and you see the lineup at Waterworks, and the amazing gear they have, it makes you want to work harder. And sometimes, if you're not a complete noob and you don't pester them for gifts or help power leveling or free pity hatches, you can gain a powerful friend and mentor.

Mingling of the levels should happen more, not less. This is what makes logging in every day worth it - being a mentor, having a mentor - because you know you're not alone out there at the mercy of the tides.
You've opened my mind. Thank you.

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84

Defender
Sep 05, 2010

I was thinking about something similar to this; second parts of worlds. Like "Wysteria Part 2", which is another tournament to compete for the spiral cup, and it's A LOT harder. Like for level 90.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
crunkatog on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:

This Post Is Beautiful. Just Made My Day

Also, I'd Like To Go Back, Just To See All The Things I've Accomplished, All The Wizard City Memories I Miss. I Would Really Like Going Back To Where My Whole Wizard Experience Started.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
nullAvernus is the name of the sky way surronding Dragonspyre