Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Custom Clothing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Ok i know my idea sounds ridiculous but hear me out. For lots of crowns(only because its really worth lots of crowns) i'm thinking about 100 crowns per stat. You can simple pick your number for each stat, that is within reason. Custom clothes can be made by Eloise Merryweather. They are no auction, no sell, and no trade. Depending on your level you can have different stats for example only lvl 50+ can have critical and only lvl 80+ can have armor piercing. Another restriction would be school. Certain schools have more or less of a certain stat than other schools. This was an idea i came up with mostly for my pvp account but i think it would better everyone. My question to everyone is does this sound like something kingsisle should consider?

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Level 86 Pyro

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scarlet Fever on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Ok i know my idea sounds ridiculous but hear me out. For lots of crowns(only because its really worth lots of crowns) i'm thinking about 100 crowns per stat. You can simple pick your number for each stat, that is within reason. Custom clothes can be made by Eloise Merryweather. They are no auction, no sell, and no trade. Depending on your level you can have different stats for example only lvl 50+ can have critical and only lvl 80+ can have armor piercing. Another restriction would be school. Certain schools have more or less of a certain stat than other schools. This was an idea i came up with mostly for my pvp account but i think it would better everyone. My question to everyone is does this sound like something kingsisle should consider?

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Level 86 Pyro
no no no and no.
How unfair is this to those with zero crowns? Not everyone can throw tons of money at the game.
Complete unfair advantage and will simply cause people to leave. Fast.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Scarlet Fever on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Level 86 Pyro
Who says it has to be that price any way? It was an idea, even it was a bad one. It could be lowered to 10 crowns per stat or i could scrap the idea completely. I just think this would make pvp a little more interesting.