Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben. Spilling the milk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Hey. I am a level 34 balance wizard and I'm hearing that everyone is like "If you spill the milk then you will have to fight spike the crusher". since i am doing Big Ben what is spilling the milk mean.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Every couple floors in Big Ben, there will be a little milk bottle. If you walk over to it, you get a little sign that says "press x to spill" If you click x and spill all 3 milks, you fight spike the crusher, a secret boss

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
W0W18 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey. I am a level 34 balance wizard and I'm hearing that everyone is like "If you spill the milk then you will have to fight spike the crusher". since i am doing Big Ben what is spilling the milk mean.
You'll see while you're doing Big Ben. There are 3 little milk bottles on certain levels. If you click them...all three of them...you will have to battle an 'extra' boss. So unless you want to do that (it's not worth it), don't click the milk bottles.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
others probably answered this by now, but when you go thru Big Ben, you will come across jars of milk. If you spill 3 of them, at some point you get a hard boss to fight with minions. If you don't spill the milk, the fight is easier. What I did was fight the easy fight, then go back and spill all the milk to fight just the boss by itself. The ONLY real benefit from it is that you get a badge from killing that boss

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
It just means an extra boss to fight on your way up.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
In Big Ben, there are three bottles of milk. If you use them, you spill them. If you really want to fight an extra boss and get the badge Crusher Crusher, spill the three bottles of milk. Just before you fight Meowiarty, there will be another boss because you spilled the milk.

Hope this helped

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
You'll see while you're doing Big Ben. There are 3 little milk bottles on certain levels. If you click them...all three of them...you will have to battle an 'extra' boss. So unless you want to do that (it's not worth it), don't click the milk bottles.
it is actually worth it! he drops pets and rare cloths and you get a badge!!! he is hard though if you are a pyromancer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
jack skullbreeze on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
it is actually worth it! he drops pets and rare cloths and you get a badge!!! he is hard though if you are a pyromancer
In the test realm I had no idea what the milk bottles did till I had to fight him but I enjoyed it and I was using my Pyromancer and it was easy because I used mainly my death spells the badge is called Crusher Crusher and until I read these questions I thought you had to battle him I will remember not to battle him when I get to the Big Ben to save health

Tarlac Owldreamer Level 30 Fire Wizard

Squire
May 10, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Sometimes, it is worth it. He drops a pet Pixie Queen which gives a spell Pixie. So, due to that.
sometimes it is worth it

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
PlayHard101 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Sometimes, it is worth it. He drops a pet Pixie Queen which gives a spell Pixie. So, due to that.
sometimes it is worth it
Wrong That's another boss he drops some other pet and also, myths, when facing meowiarty, have a storm, a life,, and a death.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
There are 3 milk bottles in Big Ben. If you spill all of them, you will have to fight Spike the Crusher. If you do spill the bottles, I recommend you bring a friend to help ( especially if you're a Pyromancer). It's worth it if you like funny badges, like me. I proudly display over my head, 'Crusher Crusher'.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Superstars962 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Wrong That's another boss he drops some other pet and also, myths, when facing meowiarty, have a storm, a life,, and a death.
On a scale of 1-10 how much would you think I'd care.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
There are 3 milk bottles in Big Ben. If you spill all of them, you will have to fight Spike the Crusher. If you do spill the bottles, I recommend you bring a friend to help ( especially if you're a Pyromancer). It's worth it if you like funny badges, like me. I proudly display over my head, 'Crusher Crusher'.
Hi guys, just so you know I've kept this badge on ( Crusher Crusher) until I got Oni Slayer. That's how cool this is. Now I'm in DS, btw.