Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was Krokotopia boring to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "It's always so much fun doing it!" and 1- being "I hate Krokotopia!"
I thought it was a 7. At first I was really excited but then at the Throne Room of Fire I just wanted to go to Marleybone because the storyline got boring (the manders were cute though)

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
TheStormWoon on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "It's always so much fun doing it!" and 1- being "I hate Krokotopia!"
I thought it was a 7. At first I was really excited but then at the Throne Room of Fire I just wanted to go to Marleybone because the storyline got boring (the manders were cute though)
I'd give it a 4. I liked the Pyramid of the Sun places but I just started to get wholeheartedly sick of it. It took way to long to get through and I was the most pleased I've ever been when I got to the end.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Survivor
May 28, 2013
The storyline gets a bit dull, but to me it seems to be the shortest story out of all the worlds, besides wizard city. But I would give it a 6

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Krokotopia was pretty long but Marleybone is a PAIN IN THE BUTT, Big Ben to me is like impossible! But when I went to DS it was the longest and boringest world of all. good luck on that

~Shelby Ice Wizard Lvl 90
~Talon Storm Wizard Lvl 62

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Kind of, only because it really was just running around the oasis in search for where to go, and where to get your quest. Overall it was pretty fun but I couldn't wait for Marleybone.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I would give it a 2. Krokotopia is one of my favorite worlds, and I love doing it. There are a few places/quests that i find sort of boring, but I still love it.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
To me, it was a ten. It was my favorite world, because the storyline was interesting, and it was a bit of a challenge, but it wasn't too hard. (At least until the Krokosphinx.) I felt that it was a bit harder at first, as my diviner got there at level 11, but it got easier near the end of the pyramid, and it got harder again at the end of the Krokosphinx. Luckily, I had a friend help me with the whole Tomb of Storms, because we were both on the same quests. I liked the scenery, it was exiting taking the boat once I unlocked the Krokosphinx. And one of my sisters was really jealous when I could use the boat and the portal.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I'd rate it about in the middle. at a 5. I like it up to the point where just about everything is a dungeon. At that point, I just can't wait to move on.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
i would say a 8 or 9. i loved krokotopia. it was always really fun for me :D

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Krokatopia is my characters school/magic balnce but kroakotopia is so boring it has seperated shops and school of balance plus there is usually one song and kingsisle should add more to every world not the new ones but the ones like krok,marleybone,and mooshu

from allan legenddreamer

Survivor
May 27, 2013
yes I hated it was very boring there was only two enemies not encluding bosses the charmed manders the Kroks and the ghost manders and theirs only two places to fight at that I know of pyramid of sun and the place near the island of storms

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
A very long world I would like to give a 3 to krok.It was very boring.The most boring was I had to repeat the emperor's retreat many times.I was always on the last boss then had to go.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
i actually not sure, maybe a 6, only because i must thank KT for only taking me 4 1/2 days to complete it.Krokopatra is pretty interesting though! I mean her dress is pretty cute... her lipstick is intense.............

RachelSpellCaster

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
the boring thing about KT is that it takes for ever

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
wizardrokz on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:

I thought it was fun
Krok is ok

Vanessa Hexstone level 59

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
To me, just because of the overall look of Krokotopia, I'd give it a 6. The storyline was good the first time around, but while going through the storyline with my lower-lvl wizards, I find it boring and dull, something that doesnt happen with Wizard City, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or even Marleybone. I like the items you get in Krokotopia, but the storyline could use some work

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Krokotopia was fine with me. I had fun in the pyramid, really easy kills and easy xp. I also love the story it's really interesting. 8 I just don't like quest in it. Really in general.
Overlord Myth 50

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
yes

Alexander Thorn level 23 brother to Jack Frost level 31 i have a break dancing mander

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
(I think its 1 being best and 10 being worst right?)
I rate it a 6. Its a okay world, decent storyline, but when I get to a dungeon, I just wanna get out of there.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I give it a four it just wasn't my favorite theme so I found I kinda boring.

Fiona Green, Level 28, Life

Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
I guess it was ok. By the time I got to the throne room of fire I just left. Got boring...Also got tired of running into Nirini warriors and desert golems.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
well, It is kind of boring in Krokatopia, because when your in a battle with two Guards who have about 500 lives, it's not easy.
My advice is while your in those tempting, boring times, never invite a friend to help. I know, it sounds harsh. But believe me. When you invite a friend, you get more bad guys to fight. Usually in Krokatopia, it's two bad guys per wizard. Yikes! When your fighting in an area that is only two can bad guys, (a boss and minion usually) you can invite a friend and not have to worry. When the room is closed, or sealed by a gate, you know a bad guy can't walk right in. I hope this advice helped!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
-10 i started glitching with hard to talk about it and the quests were long and hard lucky for me i am lvl 19 and hoping to level up fr grizzleheim!

Thanks Dolan LightThorn

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
It Was fun :D i give it a 10! i liked the challenges and i am really into stuff like Krokotopia. I liked the pyramids the Sewer area And the bosses