Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Derby Stories

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
So one day I was messing around in the pet pavilion, when I decided to do some practice derbies. One after one I kept coming in first with ease, when I noticed in one race an ancient earth elemental looking pet, (Could anyone please name it for me? lol ) and I decided to give myself a challenge. Me and the ancient pet were racing each other hard, and the other pet tried its best to slow me down, but good ol' Spiffy-Pop could always teleport me to him . When the race finished, I came in second, but only half a second or so behind the other pet. When the rest of the pets finished and I exited the thing, I was lucky I forgot to put on my mount, because the person with the other pet saw my pet and friended me. Apparently Spiffy-Pop is a really good talent . So we talked a little about our pets and parted our ways. He was a really good friend .

You guys share your derby stories about unexpected or exciting stuff happening in the derby.

Matthew Ironblood, lvl. 50