Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Pet Do You Really Want?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
Which pet is the one you want the most?

I can't tell you how badly I want Shadow Phoenix.
It is my dream to have one.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I have a shadow phoenix but I sold it XD, hmm the pet I want most is... hmm ... fate sealer! its the ice colossus hydra hybrid and one of the rarest pets around, I really want it soooooo badly!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I want the inferno hound Btw, I have a phoenix if you guys want to hatch give me a time, realm, and date and I'll be in the hatchery!

~Alura Battleheart,lvl 86 . Goddess of Fire and Legendary Dragon

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
I want the Shadow Phoenix, Jade or Frost Hound, or Raptor.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
A better Midnight Sprite or a Tempest pet. I'm working towards it. Slowly but surely. Lol

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The seraph, pixie queen, tempest (stormzilla + Wraith?) and frostcaller (satyr + collossus)

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well, this might sound crazy but I want a leopard (He's just so CUTE!!!) only because he's cute. And this if for future posters, if you want a pet only because of it's talents then hatch a lot you know the pet fire cat? Once I saw a Fire Cat with a pedigree of over 80 and he had awesome talents like may cast fairy. So I friended him and asked why do you have a fire cat and not a pet that can get to pedigree 80 faster? He said because fire cat's are awesome and I love cats. That taught that hatching is great.
That was way off topic my bad. I also like Leopards because I go to the zoo a lot and leopards are the coolest thing there (Belloq you're pretty cool too). Now people who want a shadow phoenix you have good taste in pets. Same to all other pet wanters.
Critical Death (I'm not a necromancer.)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I really like all the Orthrus hybrids, but mostly the ones that resemble the Orthrus itself. I now have a Jade Hound, but I'd love to be able to get others such as Cerberus, Frost Hound, Grimtooth, and Tempest Hound. The Mythzilla is also a very appealing pet that I rarely sight throughout the game.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Stormgem307 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
The seraph, pixie queen, tempest (stormzilla + Wraith?) and frostcaller (satyr + collossus)
I have two seraph pets, you get them in the crown shop card packs easy(forgot which pack)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I really want to get the humongofrog as a pet so darn badly

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
A Grove Unicorn that can actually cast Unicorn...my IRL friend is working on this as we speak, and I've been hatching with a trojan horse that has it so I can get the Unicorn ability into a pet he wants.

Survivor
May 10, 2013
I would like the Efreet, or the ColdFire Dragon.
Both give amazing cards for a fire wizard.

Alex RubyBlood Level 43 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
I really want the Rain Beetle, and the Frost HoundThey both are so epic since every talent is awesome!!!!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I want the humongofrog as a pet so badly

Survivor
May 07, 2013
A pet i really want? hmmmm.
i always go for ice pets i really wanted the ice wyvern pet.
But i think it was the first age though. I really hope not.
And in a different case. I just want one pet that can heal me. I want it to be an ice one.
I love Ice school!

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i want the phoenix pet.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
i want the rain beetle its the best pet

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Number1337 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Which pet is the one you want the most?

I can't tell you how badly I want Shadow Phoenix.
It is my dream to have one.
I myself have like 5 shadow Phoenixes . The pet I want the most and almost have is a efreet pet with the normal Phoenix's may cast talents plus its original sunbird talent.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Type of pet does not matter to me as long as I can hatch and train the talents I want for a specific wizard.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
QueenKitty025 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
i want the rain beetle its the best pet
do you have a adult storm beetle? you can hatch with another one and get one it still gives you the storm beetle card to! glad i can help you get the rain beetle

Survivor
May 17, 2011
The pet i really want is a sea dragon hatched with a scarecrow

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
jack skullbreeze on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
do you have a adult storm beetle? you can hatch with another one and get one it still gives you the storm beetle card to! glad i can help you get the rain beetle

No i dont have a storm beetle how do i get one

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I used to really really want a Seraph or Frostcaller, but Seraph isn't rare anymore because of packs and Frostcaller is useless since I don't have a life mastery amulet to use the card.

Now I want... I don't know. Something rare. Something icy. I'll think of it soon.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I don't care what the pet looks like it as long as it has the talents i want. I have all 5 talents teen to mega that i want to unlock if anyone is willing to hatch that be just awesome.

Talents i want:
Spell Proof
Unicorn
Spell Defy
Fairy Friend
Spritely

I really hope thats not asking too much but thats what everyone wants

My Pet:
Epic Flamenco Tocador:
Spell Proof
Unicorn
Fairy Friend
Guardian Wall

I know my pet is good already but i just don't care for guardian wall. If anyone has the talents i want or at the very least the first 4 i want i'd be willing to arrange a hatching time and place.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I really want a Shadow Phoenix. :P I've always been looking around the Hatchery for a phoenix, but i can never find one . I have a epic Scarecrow, but no one will hatch with me.