Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus, Crab Alley or Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Im presently on lvl 14 and about to enter Krokotopia and I have about 3500+ crowns left. I want to get to at least lvl 21 before I run out of crowns(because it will be a long time before I get crowns again). So should I buy Colossus Boulevard or Crab alley then buy parts of Krokotopia. Or skip the both of them and go straight to Krokotopia. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
What I did was buy krokotopia and then get colossus boulevard.
Thanks, byaka2013

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Maro899 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Im presently on lvl 14 and about to enter Krokotopia and I have about 3500+ crowns left. I want to get to at least lvl 21 before I run out of crowns(because it will be a long time before I get crowns again). So should I buy Colossus Boulevard or Crab alley then buy parts of Krokotopia. Or skip the both of them and go straight to Krokotopia. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Altho both those areas in Wizard City will gain you some experience you are probably better off if you are a crowns by area buyer to continue on to Krock Land - this gives you more access to the game in general.

Colossus Blvd, I found, to be short but helpful my first time around to learn 2 to 1 battle and I probably level up at least once. Crab Alley I found does give good experience, is a little more difficult then what I was used to in Wizard City and had plenty of reagents, drops etc, to sell for out fitting my Wizard for Krokotopia. You could level up twice in this area if you do all the quests.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
Buy Kroktopia, they have many quests that are very fun, and challenging.
If you don't want Kroktopia, then I'd recommend Crab Alley, because when you get to a higher level, there will be a very special dungeon for you. They also have a bunch of side quests for you.

I personally didn't like Colossus, it was very ODing, and time consuming.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Depends on what school you are, if you are storm, pick colossus boulevard, if you are any other school, pick crab alley, because that will give you waterworks, if u plan to play that long.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv77
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Ok Maro899,I'm a person who will do one world at a time, so do Crab Alley or Colossus Boulevard,unless you not the person I am.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Personally, don't do Colossus. It takes a long time and I only leveled up one and a half times. Crab Alley is a bit harder, where I leveled up much more. Krok has many quests that will level you up well, but you're going to need to spend lots of crowns to get into all the places there. And you said you won't get more crowns soon, so I suggest Crab Alley. In Krok you go to many different chambers and places and will run out of crowns quickly.

Happy Spellcasting!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Try the whole pyramid of the sun and crab alley.They give good XP for your lvl.My lvl 15 is currently doing colossus blvd. and he has some trouble and crab alley which he is doing time to time is giving him abiut 160-600 XP per quest which is good for his lvl.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
crab alley does give you much more exp, but to finish the smiths quest you need collousous builivard, [not even going to try to spell it right] Definitly do Krokotopia though

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I skipped them both and went straight to Krokotopia

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I suggest spending them on parts of krokotopia, here is why, you don't have to do colossus blvd or crab alley but you gotta do krokotopia

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Do crab alley and first two areas of Krok or instead of Krok do collosus( but its not worth it bad xp)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Or maybe u could just do them instead of buying them