Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

didn't get the quest for level 78 pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
I am wizard how come I didn't get the quest for 78 pet

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
i am a student but have you tried going to your teacher? If not good luck finding it

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I am at the same problem! I just turned level 78 myth and went to Cyrus Drake, but I did not see the quest icon above his head. So i found out you have to do Wintertusk to get the pet. Hope this helps!

Mitchell AngleSword
Level 78

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
i am a wizard and i didn't get the quest too

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I am a level 82 wizard and I to have the same problem i never got the pet quest. can you tell me why or can yo fix it for us and me?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Here are the requirements for getting your level 78 pets. This requires you to do Grizz and WinterTusk. If these have not been done, it will prevent you from obtaining future spell and pet quests. "Nordrilund Exposure" to be done in order to get your level 88 spell quests in Azteca as well.

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
You must be a minimum of level 78 You must have completed the quest "Nordriland Exposure" You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors. Fire must have completed the quest "Like a Phoenix" from Professor Dalia Falmea Ice must have completed the quest "Wings of Valor" from Professor Lydia Greyrose Storm must have completed the quest "Egg of the Storm" from Professor Halston Balestrom Myth must have completed the quest "Frog in Your Throat" from Professor Cyrus Drake Life must have completed the quest "Ready to Hatch" from Moolinda Wu Death must have completed the quest "Century Egg" from Dworgyn in Nightside Balance must have completed the quest "Balancing Egg" from Alhazred in Krokosphinx Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

Fire Wizards will receive the quest “Firestarter” from Professor Dalia Falmea
Ice Wizards will receive the quest "Misery" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
Myth Wizards will receive the quest “Eyes of the Dragon” from Professor Cyrus Drake
Storm Wizards will receive the quest “Hearts in Atlantis” from Professor Halston Balestrom
Life Wizards will receive the quest “The Green Mile” from Moolinda Wu
Death Wizards will receive the quest “Bag of Bones” from Dworgyn in Nightside
Balance Wizards will receive the quest “It” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx