Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Star Trainer Quest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Hi, I recently have gotten to level 84, and i was excited that i can get furnace for my pyromancer. But when i got into the room with the boss, he has two fire minions, and i cannot beat them. The minions quickly started casting powerful fire spells, and the boss was casting myth attacks that were stunning me. My deck wasn't giving me shields, and i couldn't attack because i was stunned most of the time. People before have suggested to try to defeat the minions, and drink a potion and come back, so it's just you against the boss. But I cannot even hit them. I don't want to buy minions with crowns. Please post advice of what i should do.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FusionSun on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I recently have gotten to level 84, and i was excited that i can get furnace for my pyromancer. But when i got into the room with the boss, he has two fire minions, and i cannot beat them. The minions quickly started casting powerful fire spells, and the boss was casting myth attacks that were stunning me. My deck wasn't giving me shields, and i couldn't attack because i was stunned most of the time. People before have suggested to try to defeat the minions, and drink a potion and come back, so it's just you against the boss. But I cannot even hit them. I don't want to buy minions with crowns. Please post advice of what i should do.
Our storm and balance tried for days at this quest to no avail, the storm actually came closer to defeating them then balance. There is not a good guide to how to do this on Central so we winged it. We got many shields etc but as you said while stunned you are just sitting duck there, most fights where only 3 rounds to us defeated. I know there are people out there who can figure these tough fights out but we can not and finally after literally hundreds of tries we submitted to paying to win this one and didn't even take a spell after ward.

I console myself with the fact that I have only purchased henchmen 2 times so far but it did make me feel like a failure and won't repeat that mistake. If I can't play the game I just need to stop playing the game.

We are now up to the sun one and will forgo that fight since it is probably the same. This world is not that important for me to complete to pay to do it. We have stuggled from the start here so clearly I have no idea how to "step up my game" to get it done.