Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card? Spell? Crafted?????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I am so confused... people have talked about "crafted spells" but I have only seen treasure card crafting tables, and people talked about crafting deer knight. If you can, where can i get the recepie are they permanent spells they are talking about or only treasure cards????????
I like peanut butter

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Yes it is possible to craft the Deer Knight spell and yes it is permanent. (It is also possible to receive the spell, (not the tc) from the Knights pack.)

Grady sells the recipe in the Wyld, then you have to craft it. The most difficult bit to collect is the 12 Amber (start planting now, king parsley, red bell peppers, white tiger lillies, red huckleberries, or deadly ninja figs)

Here is the info with the full recipe.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Deer_Knight

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
And be sure to have 60,000 gold on hand when you get to him to purchase the recipe from him. I got luck and got the balance spell from one of the packs on my Death wizard. I also think you have to be legendary to even be able to purchase the spell. I think this is kind of harsh considering it is a medium pip spell, and considering that the death knight spell other then scarecrow attacks all enemies. Not sure if the level 88 spell hits all, I am only level 87 and still have a few 100k before I have to worry about the quest.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
I am level 82 and i have been looking were to get crafeing cards

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
The NightSpear on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I am so confused... people have talked about "crafted spells" but I have only seen treasure card crafting tables, and people talked about crafting deer knight. If you can, where can i get the recepie are they permanent spells they are talking about or only treasure cards????????
I like peanut butter
I am so confused and dont get what this is is

Please help me find out what this is?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
AliciaTheGod on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I am so confused and dont get what this is is

Please help me find out what this is?
Just follow this link and you can read all about it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Crafted_Spells