Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next big villian for 3rd arc! :)

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey everyone!

Since the 2nd arc is almost over, the 3rd arc will be here before we know it! And we need a new big evil person. Lets post our ideas if the next villain!

Here is my idea

A jealous student from Ravenwood has started to turn agaisnt you and Ambrose. He is jealous of your fame/grades/life etc. He is mostly jealous because he doesn't have a family and you do. It drives him mad and he wants to steal the spirals powers to make himself a new family

Be creative!

Angela Dragonstone

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizardrokz on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone!

Since the 2nd arc is almost over, the 3rd arc will be here before we know it! And we need a new big evil person. Lets post our ideas if the next villain!

Here is my idea

A jealous student from Ravenwood has started to turn agaisnt you and Ambrose. He is jealous of your fame/grades/life etc. He is mostly jealous because he doesn't have a family and you do. It drives him mad and he wants to steal the spirals powers to make himself a new family

Be creative!

Angela Dragonstone
your idea sounds really cool, reminds me of the potter/malfoy rivalry in that series.

that said, with azteca's ending in context, we can sort of figure out that morganthe and von's undead boy-friend will at least make an appearance in the next world. so maybe mally has a secret son or daughter he's trying to protect, and we'll have to rescue said son/daughter from certain doom (maybe even from him, lol)... perhaps that's who's been guarding bartleby's missing eye since the dawn of time, eh?

-Dr. von Awesomestein the Undying
writer, dreamer, ice cream shortage survivor
promethean and

Survivor
May 24, 2013
How about a mad scientist who is building a evil big boss, sort of like mali/morgan but to finish his invention, he needs souls from all of the worlds in the spiral so in each world starting the newest world you had to fight him at the end, and at the very end you'll have to fight him and his big invention.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Here's a idea, The Undying Gogatah. Here his story line, His almost older then Bartleby the grand father tree, But betrayed him and stole his eye in combat, And got Vanish to the (Random world here), and now rules it with a iron fist! Merlin and Bartleby fear that he might be more powerful then them! And his also mad that your fighting his students. (Morganth And Malistare)
( BTW, Bartleby forgot where he vanished him)

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Maybe Malistaire and Morganth are on the run, but maybe Morganth has a child who is causing havoc.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48 myth

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
wizardrokz on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone!

Here is my idea

Be creative!

Angela Dragonstone
Good idea! That would tie in well with my idea for the 3rd arc (where the villain kidnaps your family).

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
a evil ghost that can not live on its own so it inhabets good people. you fite the things it inhabets and restore them to there former state.

Historian
May 06, 2009
I have a strong feeling it's Malistaire the Undying. I think KI loves him too much just to cast him into the Spiral and just calls an end to him Unless of course he makes a sudden appearance in the final world.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
streem485 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
a evil ghost that can not live on its own so it inhabets good people. you fite the things it inhabets and restore them to there former state.

Sounds too much like MooShu, in my opinion. (Which by the way is my favorite world.)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Sorry to break it to ya, but I doubt there will be a third arc. Level 101, what is likely to be the highest level cap, would be part of the tenth world. There are 5 worlds per arc, and that is the last world of the second arc. However, I do think there ould be side arcs such as the Coven Arc (Grizzleheim) or Olympic Arc (Wysteria). But before they make a new arc, they should finish those.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Good idea! That would tie in well with my idea for the 3rd arc (where the villain kidnaps your family).
You don't know your family but good idea! like, a boy named Michaelanlgeo (trying to stick with baddies whose name start with 'M' XD) found your parents and kidnapped them, and you defeat him in the last world of the 3rd arc and you meet your parents

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
A colossal fire lord wants to devour the Spiral in flames, because he believes the world must be run by fire, and the fact that he was locked up, and was freed by Morganthe. So Falmea sends you to Incinetar. a world that is the home of Magmius, the Fire Lord. A Frost Giant named Frostoth wants to aid you against Magmius, and you have to take the fight right up to his palace. Magmius has a giant fire spider champion, which is infused with the soul of his general, and Magmius also has a living statue, equipped with a scythe, the statue guards the palace with his life. And Frostoth original champion betrayed the Frost Giant, because the champion was replaced.

Valkoor Soulwraith, Grandmaster

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
SparkySywer on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Sorry to break it to ya, but I doubt there will be a third arc. Level 101, what is likely to be the highest level cap, would be part of the tenth world. There are 5 worlds per arc, and that is the last world of the second arc. However, I do think there ould be side arcs such as the Coven Arc (Grizzleheim) or Olympic Arc (Wysteria). But before they make a new arc, they should finish those.
ki has mentioned in previous posts that there is no planned 'end' to the game; the first arc ended when we defeated mally, and the second one will conclude with our grand thrashing of morganthe... and why would ki bring mally back into the plot, unless they had big plans for him? bringing him back obviously means that there's more to his story than the first arc let on.

also, wysteria and grizzleheim are side worlds and do not have anything to do with either the first or second arc.

-v.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Kane Skullstaff on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Here's a idea, The Undying Gogatah. Here his story line, His almost older then Bartleby the grand father tree, But betrayed him and stole his eye in combat, And got Vanish to the (Random world here), and now rules it with a iron fist! Merlin and Bartleby fear that he might be more powerful then them! And his also mad that your fighting his students. (Morganth And Malistare)
( BTW, Bartleby forgot where he vanished him)
I like is idea! Maybe, we could change it to one of Bartleby's siblings, with power harnessed from the titans, giants, and dragons themselves!
With that said, I think the line should involve the titans, as there has been worlds for the dragons and the giants (Giants=Wintertusk Dragons=Dragonspyre Titans are not celestia.).
So I say, bring forth the titans!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Ok, so you all know about the wars the fire, ice, and storm children were making, right? Well, far off in a lost corner of the spiral, the battle still rages on. Spirits from Life, Death, and Myth tried to break it up, only concluding in getting into the fight. They all used their most powerful attack possible, at the same time, causing an extremely rare surge of elemental energy, creates a Balance Titan. "This is non-sense! I shall not tolerate all of this bickering. I will end this fight once and for all, by forging together all worlds, and making a colossal Balanced world all of mine to rule!" The Balance Titan roared. He set off away from the galactic battleground and planned how he would create his masterpiece. But unknown to him, if all the worlds are forged together, it would create an even larger war, with more worlds clashing because of the different qualities in each world. At the center point of the Titan's creation he would have a grand Balance Palace for him to rule from, but Balance conflicting with the war he had created, a reverse-quantum-energy-conflict ( Made that up) that would make a terrible wormhole, sucking in the Spiral from the inside out. So the actual arc would consist of trying to stop the Titan from creating special gravitational-center-drawing towers ( Also made up) in distant, unknown worlds of the spiral, and convince him to stop before he activates them in his Balance Palace (last world) and draw all the worlds to him, causing the terrible war and eventual destruction of the Spiral. After you defeat the Titan in his throne room, he draws enough power to activate the towers, and you have to use all your power to keep the worlds from colliding, which you eventually do with the help of the Elemental Spirits/Titans you freed along the way. The Spiral is saved, the Balance Titan finally finds out what would happen, and the arc ends. The Palace was remade, no housing the Titans/Spirits, who have made peace. Wow, I got the limit of letters.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I have a strong feeling it's Malistaire the Undying. I think KI loves him too much just to cast him into the Spiral and just calls an end to him Unless of course he makes a sudden appearance in the final world.
I don't think so because if you did Xibalba the chunk of rock he is standing on breaks and goes away to unknown places of the Spiral so I doubt it.

Fred Battlehunter " Master Of Fire "

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Valkoor Soulwraith on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
A colossal fire lord wants to devour the Spiral in flames, because he believes the world must be run by fire, and the fact that he was locked up, and was freed by Morganthe. So Falmea sends you to Incinetar. a world that is the home of Magmius, the Fire Lord. A Frost Giant named Frostoth wants to aid you against Magmius, and you have to take the fight right up to his palace. Magmius has a giant fire spider champion, which is infused with the soul of his general, and Magmius also has a living statue, equipped with a scythe, the statue guards the palace with his life. And Frostoth original champion betrayed the Frost Giant, because the champion was replaced.

Valkoor Soulwraith, Grandmaster

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"
That will be awesome!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
SoupWizard64 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so you all know about the wars the fire, ice, and storm children were making, right? Well, far off in a lost corner of the spiral, the battle still rages on. Spirits from Life, Death, and Myth tried to break it up, only concluding in getting into the fight. They all used their most powerful attack possible, at the same time, causing an extremely rare surge of elemental energy, creates a Balance Titan. "This is non-sense! I shall not tolerate all of this bickering. I will end this fight once and for all, by forging together all worlds, and making a colossal Balanced world all of mine to rule!" The Balance Titan roared. He set off away from the galactic battleground and planned how he would create his masterpiece. But unknown to him, if all the worlds are forged together, it would create an even larger war, with more worlds clashing because of the different qualities in each world. At the center point of the Titan's creation he would have a grand Balance Palace for him to rule from, but Balance conflicting with the war he had created, a reverse-quantum-energy-conflict ( Made that up) that would make a terrible wormhole, sucking in the Spiral from the inside out. So the actual arc would consist of trying to stop the Titan from creating special gravitational-center-drawing towers ( Also made up) in distant, unknown worlds of the spiral, and convince him to stop before he activates them in his Balance Palace (last world) and draw all the worlds to him, causing the terrible war and eventual destruction of the Spiral. After you defeat the Titan in his throne room, he draws enough power to activate the towers, and you have to use all your power to keep the worlds from colliding, which you eventually do with the help of the Elemental Spirits/Titans you freed along the way. The Spiral is saved, the Balance Titan finally finds out what would happen, and the arc ends. The Palace was remade, no housing the Titans/Spirits, who have made peace. Wow, I got the limit of letters.
this idea!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SparkySywer on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong.
Professor Greyrose stated that each arc is like a chapter in a book...and that there is NO end in sight.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Wow i don't even know what to say there are so may ideas.....
But i think it should be the headmasters evil brother. He's is so jealous of him that he makes and evil magic school! Calls it raven wood school of evil arts!

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
What if Malistaire and Morganthe had a child named Maliman and is as bad as Malistaire and Morganthe combined and has hatred for how you defeated his parents.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I have too ideas, not one but too. The first is the already mentioned child of mali and morg. How do we know there's not a sylvia child too? Perhaps the too children are fighting? idk i barely have any thoughts on that idea but if it could really be developed i think it would be an interesting concept.

My second is my main idea. An apprentice wizard of an unknown/unmentioned school tries to get to far ahead of herself/himself(lets call it a her but i haven't chosen a gender) and tries learn a spell much to powerful for her. After many fizzles she finally has an attempt that works. However she didn't cast the spell she was trying to cast. No this wasn't a spell, no this wasn't any creature or minion, this was something else. This was a spirit, an ancient evil spirit that had been sealed away by grandmother raven and bartelby in the creation of the spiral. This spirit possesses the young apprentice and it is able to use her body to walk among other wizards without so much as raising an eyebrow. This is how it begins, the next chapter.

Tell me what you think of both ideas, minimal hate please!

Scarlet Dragonpetal lvl 90 Pyro

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
An astral superboss - say Astraeus or Mithraya took it badly that you beat them and decided to rally the celestian troops once again.

Instead of being a maladjusted nutcase or grasping, bratty vixen, the archenemies would be jolly great chaps with wit and heart, but be dangerous and unpredictable and resolutely against letting the study of magic be split up into various schools. Think of Nordri and Sudri and the brothers, but instead of silent giants, they are jovial and wisecracking giants with a mean streak.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
crunkatog on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
An astral superboss - say Astraeus or Mithraya took it badly that you beat them and decided to rally the celestian troops once again.

Instead of being a maladjusted nutcase or grasping, bratty vixen, the archenemies would be jolly great chaps with wit and heart, but be dangerous and unpredictable and resolutely against letting the study of magic be split up into various schools. Think of Nordri and Sudri and the brothers, but instead of silent giants, they are jovial and wisecracking giants with a mean streak.
Now thats a boss that i would absolutely love to see!!!!!!

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Oh!!

One stormy night (storm wizards are making potions) a enemy slips into Merle's house and poisons him! Many other wizards is to shocked, and all are defeated in battle. Without Ambrose here, wizard city's plants are ruined, people are joining the dark side, and the spiral is in ruins. Just you and a few other wizards have the fate of the spiral in their hands. First the unknown door near nightshade's tower leads to a dark path, called Malistaire Oak. Many wizards are trapped, sick, and some have died. After cleaning up the place, getting rid of some bad guys, you are ready to discover the bad guy.
You go to a dark, gloomy world. Most of the time a wraith is helping you, ordering you to defeat people. But in the end, you find out he was the bad guy, and you defeated innocent undead. The wraith had poisoned Ambrose! The final battle in in his haunted mansion. After your victory, you collect a material you need for the potion. You make a few stops, like to Hilda brewer, Moolinda Wu, and then you get the healing potion. You go to Ambrose, heal him, then Ambrose says he remembers another wraith aiding helping the bad guy...
(Next world comes in)