Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I noticed that a lot of pets cats sprite, and my brother has a pet giraffe who does, and I have trained a lot of pets but I just don't have it. My pets are useless!!!! Please tell me which pets do sprite.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 48

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf and Rider on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
I noticed that a lot of pets cats sprite, and my brother has a pet giraffe who does, and I have trained a lot of pets but I just don't have it. My pets are useless!!!! Please tell me which pets do sprite.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 48
The list of pets that have or can get spritely has grown.

Start by checking here to see them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Northlite on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
The list of pets that have or can get spritely has grown.

Start by checking here to see them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets
While the link went to the pets page, the poster would have to go through hundreds of pets.

The actual list of pets with spritely ability is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I know how you feel. I've been trying for weeks now to get my pet scarecrow to learn spritely. At Epic I was sure I was gonna get it, but what did I get? A HIGHER POWER PIP CHANCE!!! I already had a 91% before that so it was worthless! I'm not sure if I should try for Mega or not, considering that I only have 1 more chance to get it.

Hunter Wildcatcher level 71

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
The PvE Master on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I know how you feel. I've been trying for weeks now to get my pet scarecrow to learn spritely. At Epic I was sure I was gonna get it, but what did I get? A HIGHER POWER PIP CHANCE!!! I already had a 91% before that so it was worthless! I'm not sure if I should try for Mega or not, considering that I only have 1 more chance to get it.

I would hatch an adult scarecrow with a pet that has spritely to ensure it will manifest. School pets are very difficult to deal with. There are a lot of selfish talents in their first generation gene pool.
If it is a 1st generation school pet I would hatch it with something that has great talents to weed out the selfish talents.

I gave up on a perfect bone dragon after 50 or so fruitless hatches. Too many selfish or unwanted talents to deal with. Maybe now that I have my Deer Knight spell I can garden my EMPs again full time and get my ideal bone dragon?
Good luck!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
The PvE Master on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:

I would try to get it to Mega, because scarecrow pets do have the spritely ability, but each pet has 10 selected pet abilities. But I always get lucky. My Spark Beast my sister hatched with a Kraken got spritely at teen, any ability could come at any time

Alyssa Iceblade Corporal

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Thanks!! As it turns out, I have a snake in the basket pet. See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48 conjurer