Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell drops ninja pig goat monk samoorai

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
So, I'm not here to complain (thank goodness right? enough of that) haha

I just wanted to know if anyone else is farming any of the dropped spells? (ninja pig, goat monk, or samoorai)

I have been trying to get goat monk for quite some time now and I just wanted to hear from anyone who has it or has tried to get it. I have ninja pigs and it didn't take too much farming for that, but goat monk is a totally different BEAST! haha I'm probably working on over a hundred times of beating the boss for goat monk. So I think I'm on here basically to receive encouragement that it eventually will happen. :)

Deirdre Sparkleblossom

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The drops of those spells are random.

I farmed for those spells. I got Samoorai and Goat Monk within the first few battles. (pure luck, I am sure.) Ninja pigs took me much much longer to get.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I've been farming for Samoorai for nearly 2 months now. I would estimate that I've fought him over 150 times (solo) and have yet to receive the spell as a drop.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
Hmm, mine was right the opposite :) Ninja Pigs was easy, and goat monk is elusive. haha

Oh well. One day I'll get it and my mouth will fall open I'm sure haha

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Where did you find Goat Monk?

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
In mooshu, go to the Shirataki temple, then Zaneki is the one that drops the goat monk spell. He's in the air shrine. You have to go fight Shoji (who drops the samoorai) first before you can get to him though.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I tried for a few times for the Balance spell but gave up - then the M4H had an event to farm the dungeon for the spells and I joined it. It didn't seem as much like "farming" in the group we had a good time and it went well. I did get the spell after a while of battling and also won in the contest of the 2 person mount so figure I was just having a lucky day, lol.

My Ice during the questing there got the Ninja Pigs - which I never used, what a waste.

As with many other things in the game, we all have a "chance to get", for some of us it just takes longer.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
well, just wanted to give an update :) I am still empty handed when it comes to goat monk :( boo Just an unlucky cat I suppose :) I haven't given up though.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I want goat monk too. I have one and i want two. It is a really nice spell. Anyways spell drops are random, but still, good luck!

Angela Gem

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Angela Gem on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I want goat monk too. I have one and i want two. It is a really nice spell. Anyways spell drops are random, but still, good luck!

Angela Gem
you have one? Once you have the spell it's in your spell book.
Critical Death

Squire
May 10, 2013
Spell drops are only available in MooShu by bosses.

Koto drops the Ninja Pigs spell
Zaneki drops Goat Monk Spell
Shoji drops the Samoorai spell

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
IamDeidre on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
well, just wanted to give an update :) I am still empty handed when it comes to goat monk :( boo Just an unlucky cat I suppose :) I haven't given up though.
I didn't realize you were Marleybonian. lol