Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
As the title states, I came up with some Level 98 Spell Ideas

Colossal Squid- 1750 Storm Damage to All Enemies +30% Stormblade to Self.
Lava Lizard- 1350 Fire Damage to All Enemies +Wyldfire.
Mega Bear (Giant Polar Bear) 800 Ice Damage to All Enemies + 70% Tower Shield to all Friends.
Gator of the Sands - 900 Balance Damage to all Enemies +25% Balanceblade to all Friends.
Gryphon - 1000 Myth Damage to All Enemies +35% Mythblade to Self.
Turtle of Nature - 850 Life Damage to All Enemies + Heal 750 to All Friends
Death Falcon- 750 Death Damage to All Enemies + Half back as Health +30% Trap to All Enemies

All Schools would get a Pet version of these spells. The pets would come with an Item card of the spell. All of the pets would have Spritely, Spell Proof, and Pain Giver as First Generation Talents.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think the storm and fire ones get way to much damage, and if it was that much then I think the other schools should at least be close to that

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
mass feint - 2 - Death - feint all your enemies with +70%/+35% self traps.

Impound - 0 - Star - Pets with may cast abilities do not cast anything for 4 rounds

Mutate Hound - Any hound becomes Storm Hound (still thinking about what this needs to cost to not get abused)

Polymorph Efreet - 0 - Moon - You're now an Efreet for 4 to 6 rounds (random) with a deck of mostly -90% weakness and a couple Efreets and maybe some Steal Charms/Smokescreens and a souped-up Scald or Power Link. 2400 health.

Lord Oberon's Blessing - 4 - Myth - A Myth sprite healing spell + spirit blades

Refraction - Sun - An enchant that turns any enchantable monophasic damage spell into a DoT that deals 1/3 of its printed damage per round x 3 rounds. Can't be used on things like minotaur which are biphasic (little shield breaker then big wallop)

Men Without Hats - ? - Sun - Enchanted spell IGNORES resistances, critical blocks, stun blocks, etc. granted by the target player's head gear.

The Emperor's New Clothes - ? - Sun - Enchanted spell IGNORES the resistances, critical blocks, stun blocks, etc. granted by any of the target player's clothes gear. It sees them as if they are wearing their novice clothes. Requires training of Men Without Hats first.

Steal Pips - 3 - Balance - Steal 4 pips from target

Pip Ponzi Scheme - 4 - Balance - Steal 2 pips from each member of the opposing team

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
most of these spells are under powered. obviously you were thinking pvp when you made these spells. the storm spell is a little over powered even for pve, maybe like 150 damage reduction because colossal will turn that spell into the bane of pvp lol. everything else should be buffed up by like 100 hit points.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
wizardrokz on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I think the storm and fire ones get way to much damage, and if it was that much then I think the other schools should at least be close to that
Seriously?

Storm and Fire are the two schools that hit highest! This is because of low health and resistance!
If you reduced the damage on them both, those spells would be a waste of pips.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Super Kami Guru on May 29, 2013 wrote:
As the title states, I came up with some Level 98 Spell Ideas

Colossal Squid- 1750 Storm Damage to All Enemies +30% Stormblade to Self.
Lava Lizard- 1350 Fire Damage to All Enemies +Wyldfire.
Mega Bear (Giant Polar Bear) 800 Ice Damage to All Enemies + 70% Tower Shield to all Friends.
Gator of the Sands - 900 Balance Damage to all Enemies +25% Balanceblade to all Friends.
Gryphon - 1000 Myth Damage to All Enemies +35% Mythblade to Self.
Turtle of Nature - 850 Life Damage to All Enemies + Heal 750 to All Friends
Death Falcon- 750 Death Damage to All Enemies + Half back as Health +30% Trap to All Enemies

All Schools would get a Pet version of these spells. The pets would come with an Item card of the spell. All of the pets would have Spritely, Spell Proof, and Pain Giver as First Generation Talents.
About the myth one, its good, but i think it should be something more hmm big and powerful looking, like, well has anyone read about greek mythology? it can be something like kronos' revenge or somthing right?

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
wizardrokz on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Storm and fire sacrifice health and accuracy for that much damage. Damage is their strength. Other schools have different strengths...

Destiny Windgem, level 42