Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet training

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i know pets can be trained to mega allowing use to have 5 abilities come from our pets but i think this can go a step further. What i am saying is after you finish mega and get that 5th talent i think you should be able to level up you pet more so that you can get all your pets talents for every 2,000 xp you train more. so for example once you reach mega after getting that dreadful 2,000xp when you train more and get another 2,000xp you would get the 6th talent on your pet and then another 2,000xp for the 7th and same for the 8th 9th and 10th in total for all level starting from baby 125+250+500+1000+2000+2000+2000+2000+2000+2000+13,775xp total sure it is a lot to get all the talents and a lot of time and effort but if you have a pet you really believe can give more than a few nice stats i think this option would be great i personaly have a pet that give 2 different deffensive traits a unicorn may cast so far and adds to my fire damage it almost mega but i know it has a lot of great talents witch i want so maybe the next coming update or the one after that this would be a nice feature. and a side note maybe a new game that give more xp for a perfect for because 4xp isnt cutting it sure some snacks make a total of 10 per game but with this idea if implied a new game maybe giving 20xp and you pets at mega can do it so that way once you start the leveling after mega it wont take so long. please if you have nice or bad comments or a way to adjust my idea please put the comment i wont be offended.

Your's Truly, Jack Dragonbreath level 85 ( Main)(Secondary)