Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should we be able to have more than 6 chars?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Should we I mean, six characters is certainly a lot, but should people make more than one account and spend more money? Well yes it's their problem, but... Well, I should probably let others discuss this and stop talking.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AlphaWolf02 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Should we I mean, six characters is certainly a lot, but should people make more than one account and spend more money? Well yes it's their problem, but... Well, I should probably let others discuss this and stop talking.
This has been asked, and answered many, many, many times.
There will not be an addition of the 7th wizard on one account. ever. That's what Professor Greyrose has said over and over and over again.
Delete a wizard, or add an account. Those are your choices.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I refuse to do use these choices RavenLady7777!!!!!!!!!!! Even though 7 is odd and prime there are 7 schools!!!!!!!!!!! I think that there should be 7 wizards for each Wizard101 account!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've always thought 7 schools, 7 Wizards on one account.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
RavenLady777 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
There will not be an addition of the 7th wizard on one account. ever. That's what Professor Greyrose has said over and over and over again.
So KI can make more money by, if people don't want to delete a character, they make another account, and they have a membership to both. This is now Moneymaking101.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
It would be nice to have 7 wizards so we could experience all the schools. However, I understand why KI would recommend creating another account if people don't want to delete any of their wizards. KI needs the money to pay for the whole game: graphics, dialogue, updates, etc. Although I'd love to have 7 wizards, I think everything's fine the way it is.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
RavenLady777 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
RavenLady777,

I've been searching this idea for several days, (both on Google & here ) Idk what I'm missing. Can you link us to Professor Greyrose's statement or any official statement on the subject from anyone at KI?