Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White Laugh-o-Dils

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
I have a patch of 9 white laugh-o-dils. This morning three of them had reverted to immature plants. Is this normal?
i.e. do you not harvest them when they reach elder? Do they just revert to immature and keep growing perpetually?

Defender
May 03, 2009
HermitFromPluto on May 15, 2013 wrote:
I have a patch of 9 white laugh-o-dils. This morning three of them had reverted to immature plants. Is this normal?
i.e. do you not harvest them when they reach elder? Do they just revert to immature and keep growing perpetually?
I have no idea what 'immature' is. Do you mean young? (The stage before mature.) If a plant is wilting and you save it, it will become a young plant.

No, you start harvesting them at mature and at elder, they turn blue. If you harvest them, they will disappear and give you rewards like any regular harvest.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
Yes. Sorry. I mean young.

They did not wilt. I tend them morning and night. They just reverted to young. Very strange.

The rest of the group is about to reach elder, so I will see what happens and post here.