Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I just completed all the Lost Pages quests and was wondering if the only rewards were the Badges I earned. Somebody told me that there was crown gear rewards but I didn't receive anything upon completing the entire chain of quests.

Do the rewards come after the event ends? Or are the badges it?

To the invariable skeptics, I did ALL the quest chains: Ravenwood, Krok, Mooshu, Celestia, Avalon, and Azteca.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Malt22 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I just completed all the Lost Pages quests and was wondering if the only rewards were the Badges I earned. Somebody told me that there was crown gear rewards but I didn't receive anything upon completing the entire chain of quests.

Do the rewards come after the event ends? Or are the badges it?

To the invariable skeptics, I did ALL the quest chains: Ravenwood, Krok, Mooshu, Celestia, Avalon, and Azteca.
There are drops along the way; there is never a guarantee of any one thing, especially crowns gear. I quite after the first two quests because it just didn't seem worth the trouble.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
I'm here to talk about the lost pages event. So yesterday, with my myth wizard, I defeated the Wizard City lost pages boss, Kestrel Blackstorm. It wasn't as good as I thought (which is a nice way of saying, it was awful). I have so many opinions about this. And remind you, this is only the Wizard City lost pages event.

For one, Kestrel is extremely difficult for wizards in Triton Avenue. She has more health than Lord Nightshade!

I did some research on the Wizard101 Central wiki, and it turns out Kestrel resits storm damage, but myth damage doesn't have a damage boost.

Another thing is that when you are about to start the dungeon, it says it will take about an hour to complete. There are only two floors, and it took me less than half an hour to solo. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it made me reluctant to do it at first because I thought I didn't have enough time, but it turns out I did!

I barely got any XP from the quest, and it was a dungeon! I mean Kestrel had over 1,000 health, and only 25 XP from defeating her! Ridiculous.

And those were my thoughts on the Wizard City lost pages events

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The only guaranteed rewards are the badges.

There is some gear to be had from the Lost Pages, but you would have to farm the 'dungeons' (final battles) in the worlds to get a chance at getting any.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Survivor
May 14, 2012
I don't get it...Whats the the lost pages event?what levels are they for? I'm level 38 and i never heard of this quest called "unicorns folly"

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Well, that's a bummer that the only guaranteed reward for this quest is badges. I feel a bit mislead. Badges are cool, but I spent 3 hours just in Azteca alone killing the Spelwrits. For some reason I believed there to be additional "real" rewards for completing this event quest. I got absolutely nothing good in monster drops during this entire quest chain, not even from the bosses.

Next time KI does a special event like this, maybe they could be more clear about whether or not there are guaranteed rewards.

Overall, I give this entire experience a grade of D.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
There isn't a one prize. However, there are some quite good drops from the bosses, so I suggest doing them.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
Diana Spirithaven, Adept
Cassandra Deathgrove, Adept

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Will the lost pages keep on coming up because what if your wizard only unlocked a few of the worlds the lost pages is in because i only got krokotopia, grizzleheim, wysteria, mooshu, marleybone, and wizard city and i really wonder if it will come alot.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
If you don't finish the lost pages event once you've started it, does that mean that you cannot play the event again if it comes back, or can you finish the quests from where you left off?

Survivor
May 27, 2009
What's the point of The Lost Pages if there isn't any good prizes?I mean I've got 2 wizards and their around the same level.So the bigger bosses give bigger prizes but us low guys cant get to them.

Wolf Dragonbreath Level 34

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
timon004 on May 29, 2013 wrote:
True, I never knew there was a deadline, I finished quite a lot of the actual lost pages quests, and earned the following badges:

Scribe of the Howling Wind (Wizard City)
Bleak Master Of The Pen (Krokotopia)
Quiet Writer Of Epitaths (if that's how you spell it) (Celestia)
I could have more,
I am currently working on Avalon

(sorry if I got off topic)

I don't think there's a deadline, but if there is, we don't have much time left ... its nearly June ... :D ( I happy because of a certain holiday in my family in june, I not telling you the date for safety)

But anyways, we better try to collect the badges because I like them, ( lol ) but I do know that the Spellwrit monsters can be excellent farming mobs, ( bosses too ) which can help people earn money, If there is a deadline, please extend it to two more years (XD it should give us time enough) so that everyone has a chance to finish at least one and get a cool new badge.

Legend is a mystery, take a step to discover it
-Roslyn Blueflower, Quiet Writer of Epitaths. level 89 archmage conjurer
lol quite writer of epitaphs is mooshu, archmage conjurer