Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheats gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
Ok so most of us wizards know that there are many cheating bosses out there. I think that there should be gear that could give a cheat like maybe at the bottom it will say, if enemy heals, vampire is casted on them or something. Tell me what u guys think.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
TheNecromancyKing on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Ok so most of us wizards know that there are many cheating bosses out there. I think that there should be gear that could give a cheat like maybe at the bottom it will say, if enemy heals, vampire is casted on them or something. Tell me what u guys think.
........No.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
It would make a big splash in PVP, I'm sure.

Randolph's Night Cap
Crowns Only
No trade
+7% global resist
+3% global damage
+120% power pip chance
+3 power pips at beginning of match
+X% crit rate, where X = (100-the level of your wizard)
If enemy is healing AND is not death shielded, then VAMPIRE

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
i would think it wouldn't make too much of a difference if bolth players had the same gear in pvp. For example, if bolth of them got to use two spells in one turn, it'd be just like taking turns.

Defender
May 29, 2009
crunkatog on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
It would make a big splash in PVP, I'm sure.

Randolph's Night Cap
Crowns Only
No trade
+7% global resist
+3% global damage
+120% power pip chance
+3 power pips at beginning of match
+X% crit rate, where X = (100-the level of your wizard)
If enemy is healing AND is not death shielded, then VAMPIRE
Well I was thinking more like you would give up stats, for a cheat.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
TheNecromancyKing on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
The word is cast, not casted, and I agree with a previous poster. No.

The "cheats" the bosses do are designed to make them harder, make them "more" than the average creature. Quite frankly, there is no such thing as "cheating" in the game, especially not for a computer controlled thing that only reacts as it's programing tells it.

The bosses that "cheat" have been given extra automatic abilities instead of a highly developed AI system. You, the player, have the ability to think... and out think their predictable abilities.

Would you rather they could suddenly think the way another player does?