Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I craft a goat monk treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
t just finish becoming a Legendary crafter and making new skills to my deck . I am a level 73 balance guy I found the recipe to treat polymorph treasure cards But I cant find a the vendor ,that sale the to make them any help will do

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
seth blackheart on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
t just finish becoming a Legendary crafter and making new skills to my deck . I am a level 73 balance guy I found the recipe to treat polymorph treasure cards But I cant find a the vendor ,that sale the to make them any help will do
Goat Monk TC is not craftable. You can occasionally find some at the Bazaar or simply farm them from certain MooShu mobs, which I forgot. Also, you can get a chance of the actual Goat Monk (not TC) from Zaneki in Shirataki Temple.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
seth blackheart on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Goat Monk treasure cards only drop from Infected Villagers and Zaneki. They cannot be crafted, and you may get lucky to find one or two at the Bazaar.