Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Hello Wizards, I wanted to know what your favorite astral school is and why it is your favorite.

Solar Magic:
Sun magic is all about power, It teaches you how to make your spells stronger, and how to use Mutation spells. Mutation Spells change an original spell into a different spell, you can change a Kraken spell into an Inferno Kraken! Sun spells also allow you to increase a spell's accuracy and pierce an opponent's resistance.

Stellar Magic: Star magic is similar to Sun magic. Star magic allows you to cast auras. Audra's can raise accuracy, attack, and resistance. You can only use Star spells on yourself though . If you have an aura still around you, casting another one will replace it, you cannot stack auras.

Lunar Magic: Moon magic about change. Moon magic lets the wizard use Polymorphs . It will make you not only LOOK like a different creature, it will give you different spells, health, resistance! If you are a myth wizard going up against a tough storm monster, you can Polymorph into a Fire elemental to have a better chance at winning the battle!

So tell me which Astral school is your favorite. And as I always say, Keep being amazingly awesome!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
I would have to say sun magic. it makes my balance wizard hard to beat in any given boss match. Put a gargantuan on a Ra and the boss and minion are going to have a bad time.