Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting is any point?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Ok, i have done all my crafting quest for just one of me characters, yet after finishing the last crafting quest in Azteca I was rather disappointed.

I see no really reason why i would get all of me characters to this lvl of crafting.

Where are the rewards in doing this? Ok yes I get a badge, sry that does not cut it. what other rewards are their????

Answer is none, really I can make the gear and put it in share bank, SO what point of making all me characters transcendent crafters??? For a badge really Sry that does not cut it.

I say they add to it by making be able to craft more of school type spells at least or even a training point.

What do you have to say about it??????

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I'm already on the bridge of quitting this game for reasons members know - But if they make training points craftable, I won't ever consider coming back to this game.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I have to agree that you only need to get one of your wizards to the maximum crafting level, then have that wizard craft all your gear for your other wizards. I don't see any point in having my other wizards attain that level of crafting, unless it is for a training point, like the tea set in Celestia.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
I've been playing on 3 months, with a level 70 in Zafaria.

- So far, I have achieved Legendary Crafter Rank.
- I have made the Level 56 Wintertusk gear for myself, which is miles better than anything else I've seen.
- And I'm working on Reagents for the Ninja Pigs Myth craftable spell (Because it's a great higher-damage, low-pip spell). And will get the other decent craftable spells. [NB: Not treasure cards, the actual spell]

As I understand it, the craftable gear CAN be traded to other Wizards on same account, but not sold at Auction.
However, the spells you must craft yourself.

IMO, there is no point at all crafting anything other than what I mentioned above. Treasure cards and most gear you can buy somewhere else for far less than the cost of crafting.

I DO hope there is more reason to use crafting as I reach Avalon, Azteca, etc. I have no researched it.

There are many things about this game that make me sick. But I will enjoy what I can, and when the fun factor leaves, so do I.