Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Idea, is it good? You be the judge!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Ok so me and my brother were thinking of cool game ideas, I mean Pirate101 was a disappointment in our opinion. So we thought and thought and then we realized the wizard theme is as good as it's gonna get, so there may be any better ideas.... right? Well wrong we thought since lots of people have tried saving the spirals and helping Ambrose how about you turn to the evil! I mean havent you ever wanted to be evil? It would be awesome! The whole point of this game is to take over worlds, not save them. But there can be the same worlds and new worlds i would suggest a bit of both. And our head master would be malistair or the evilest person in the whole spiral. Also we thought the novice gear (The gear you start out with) should be a little bit better then the old novice gear. I mean it was awful...... No offense to wizard101. Same schools but new spells, I think the game would be better if we had newer spells and all of that. So we have thought of everything but the name, so if you like the idea comment and maybe give us name ideas

Thank you!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
It should be called villian101 btw epic!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
i love his idea, I've been thinking about this too, it would be cool to help malistaire instead of kill him, but maybe this could be an addition to the game instead of a new game, like, you could choose to be good or evil when you make your wizard it would be soooo cool! you could help malistaire, but when he falls, you turn to morganthe and become her helper, trying to defeat merle ambrose.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
LoL, that reminds me of that old game Dungeon Keeper 2, where you play the evil dungeon master. I think their slogan was "It's never been so good to be evil".