Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp ranks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Hi Everyone, How are you doing? Just wondering how am i gonna level up in pvp if i have to battle with commanders and warlords? Yes still stuck at private!! Was hoping you awesome people at KI can fix that soon! And i think that the guardian spirit shouldn't be allowed in pvp. I was fighting two life character's, one a captain and one a sargeant. I had an ice player with me, i killed the sargeant and the captain, but with guardian spirits they were calling us noobs! Please fix Cap!!!

Sincerely,
Fire and Ice

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kevin dragonbringe... on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi Everyone, How are you doing? Just wondering how am i gonna level up in pvp if i have to battle with commanders and warlords? Yes still stuck at private!! Was hoping you awesome people at KI can fix that soon! And i think that the guardian spirit shouldn't be allowed in pvp. I was fighting two life character's, one a captain and one a sargeant. I had an ice player with me, i killed the sargeant and the captain, but with guardian spirits they were calling us noobs! Please fix Cap!!!

Sincerely,
Fire and Ice
Make sure to absoluletly carry dooms, this is most helpful spell ever against lifes. The doom will keep them from respawning with a bunch of health from a guardian spirit.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade