Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my kraken pet... is sick!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Sometimes my pet Orthrus, Sasha, growls and barks at my enemies while I blade myself. Its just too funny!

Jasmine Wildblood, lvl 67

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
My pets are just weird, but I like them

My Tough Troll is always confused at everything.
My Phoenix loves doing backflips.
My Deer Knight is also confused at stuff.
My Leprechaun is extremely greedy.
My Ianthine Spectre likes to raise the roof
My Scorpion likes to spread out on the ground, as if he's really paranoid about an upcoming attack.
My Striped Boar likes to hop and turn around on one leg.
My Flamezilla likes to eat the air.
My Deathbat likes to lick the air
My War Oni likes to stomp around and trumpet.

My Sea Dragon likes to wave hi to everyone in existence.
My Archfiend likes to fly and spin his scythe around.
My Clockwork Golem likes to do the robot.
My Goat Monk really likes to raise the roof.
My Blaze Beast likes to take naps
My Ninja Pig likes to moonwalk.
My Wood Golem likes to spin his wooden rod/pole in the air.
My Blue Banshee likes to look around, as if it's paranoid.
My Krokomummy likes to drag his tail across the ground.
My Vigilant Dragon likes to spin his arms around.
Lastly, my Feindish Foo Dog likes to bob his head, as if he's saying "Yeah, I'm cool".

There's still more, but I don't want to list them.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
My ice wyvern pet, such a sweet heart, all of a sudden notices that she has a tail and starts chasing it. Unlike the ice colossus and mammoth who go ahead and roar at me when they get bored. Great way to attract my attention

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
My Myth Imp won't stop dancing . . . help me . . .

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Mr ThunderPants on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
i.was looking at my kraken pet the other day and i noticed that it had a little cold it would sneeze and then wipe.its nose so post other funny things that your pet does
How do you get the kraken as a pet

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Darth JT on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
My beast pets are so lazy, they lay down and take mini naps all the time!!!

Drives me crazy, wish they would heal me instead of sleeping...
My MeowWing does the same thing! She's such a lazy kitty.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
My life banshee likes to look around as if she sees imaginary ghosts . My storm mander likes to play with his fingers and clap like its someone's birthday. its so cute Lol. Also, my storm snowman dances a lot while i'm battling. I love pets

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The other day I was playing and suddenly my IRL cat goes springing over my shoulder at the screen. He was trying to pounce on something on-screen.

Every so often, my pet krok would waggle her toofies and thrash her tail, and Jake would paw at the screen. So cute! (Then Jake proceeded to step on the sleep key on my keyboard while I was in a battle, and I lost connection. :/ )

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I have noticed this on my pvp pet, a wintry elf that has been the result of 3 hatches to make him as good as i can, whom i named Mister Jackson after Michael Jackson . I noticed that sometimes in a battle he stop skipping in place like he usually does and rubs his nose like he has a cold. He doesn't sneeze or cough he just wipes his nose and continues skipping. I think its kinda cute.

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Lvl 90 Pyro

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
May 07, 2013
My stegosauras (the pet you get from dino bundle) is really lazy. He has pierce ability and, instead of piercing the shields, he just takes a nap and leaves my attacks weak! Srsly my dino is lazy.
Dylan Watermancer Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
My pet howls like if there is a moon
a.k.a alexander shadowcaster

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Pets are our little bundles of joy...except when your sturggling and you need them to heal you.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
When I'm not moving for a little while, my Arctic and Snow Serpents start to chant or something like that from side to side. I'm not sure if that's normal, but it's kinda cool.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
My pet life minutiae ( correct if wrong ) wold pick it's nose sometimes I don't know why .

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
My judgement is a REALLY bad dancer.
Lord Jackson, my spirit of nature, has tantrums. He stomps his feet.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
TheAwesomeMyth on May 6, 2013 wrote:
My basilisk roars at the air in front of him like he doesn't care. And my flame toad falls asleep randomly and then wakes up in a strange way. What would we do without our pets :D
We would die, because we need their humor

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
My dark imp will start playing his tiny instrument.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
My bird will shake its little head like he just don't care!
Joshua GoldGem

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
my minstrel pet pretends he is a rock star by sliding on his knees and strums his watermelon lute really hard
maybe i can teach him electric watermelon lute.... though we would be eating fried watermelon for dinner XD
what would we do without pets.
-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
My Grumpy Snowman, Madame Mia, will sometimes throw her pipe up into the air, and then eat it. It is so adorable!
Rebecca PixieHeart Legendary Life
Alicia DawnBreeze Master Balance

Explorer
May 06, 2012
my vigilant dragon randomly sticks its tong out

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Also, I caught my burlap boy dancing at my house for no reason.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
My satyr always dances when i die, even when i am running!
My forest lord pet stands there and puffs up its chest like he is about to beat the heck out of someone.

-WolfShadowTail
88 life.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
guys my midnight sprite(I got her from lord nightshade) holly can cast a dark sprite and when she does it she claps her hands and twirls, and I think (50% sure) that maybe they get bored and do something. unless they are doing it to cast a spell. bye!