Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

uh... I think something is wrong...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
My death wizard just defeated malistaire and turned in the quest to the headmaster, but the headmaster didnt give me another quest... So what do I do next... I'm pretty sure I am supposed to go to celestia, but I don't know how... What now

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
West DeathTalon on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
My death wizard just defeated malistaire and turned in the quest to the headmaster, but the headmaster didnt give me another quest... So what do I do next... I'm pretty sure I am supposed to go to celestia, but I don't know how... What now
Ambrose holds off giving you this quest to Celestia until you are at least level 48.

Those who rush though the Spiral end up waiting in the end. From now on there are level requirements to enter the second arc worlds so judge your levels accordingly. This is to prevent you from entering a world, having a bad experience and not being prepared for the game play required for them.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
i think you have too be a certain level too go to celestia i think you have to be level 60 or higher.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The headmaster will not give you the key to Celestia unless you are level 48+ and finished the final countdown. I'm guessing you are under leveled. Go do side quests until you level up. You'll then get the call to talk to Merle Ambrosse

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
thx i figured it out i was lvl 47 when i posted that topic