Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amulet Question?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I am a Ice wizard and ice has a low damage I was wondering what is better a amulet with +300 damage (Colossal) or a 45% Ice blade

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Turnip78 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I am a Ice wizard and ice has a low damage I was wondering what is better a amulet with +300 damage (Colossal) or a 45% Ice blade
You should go with the ice blade. As an ice wizard myself, I know how handy an ice blade is. With a good amount of ice blades, you can do more damage than colossal would ever do. I have gotten my ice wyern ( sorry if I spelled that wrong ) to do more than a thousand damage! Though it's really up to you to choose. I hoped this helped.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
I use the ice blade amulet, because it is an extra blade to dominate bosses in higher worlds, and to have bigger attacks in pvp. It is more helpful than a colossal amulet, seeing as most wizards at a high level have colossal trained, anyway.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
thx guys thats really helpful may I say When you have a pet Mammoth and you have your enemy all trapped up and you have blades it does a ton of damage like 6K