Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Easter Bunny Gear

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
This is my first time during the Wizard101 Easter festivities and I am VERY excited!!!

I saw people with Easter Bunny Gear. Is there a way for me to get some? Thanks.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
This is my first time during the Wizard101 Easter festivities and I am VERY excited!!!

I saw people with Easter Bunny Gear. Is there a way for me to get some? Thanks.
Its in the crown shop for sale pop.

Have fun with it.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Hey Pop.
What you need to do is head into the shopping district first. There is two turns, left or right, as you know. Take the left. Go to the fountain, and press x to a guy named Eggbert, I think his name is. Then you can shop around for some cool crowns items! :)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
You go see Eggburt in Shopping District near the fountain, he has the items for crowns.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
What a stupid question! Right after I checked Eggbert, I wrote this, and when I was redirected to "This is a fully Moderated Message Board," I said to me: "I'm missing something!"

So then I checked the Crowns Shop and its the first thing I see.

Anyways, thanks all.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oilkoil on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
Hey Pop.
What you need to do is head into the shopping district first. There is two turns, left or right, as you know. Take the left. Go to the fountain, and press x to a guy named Eggbert, I think his name is. Then you can shop around for some cool crowns items! :)
Eggbert doesn't have anything except wands and one pet this year.
The bunny outfits are in the crown shop.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
You can farm lord nightshade and jade oni for drops. I got a variety of wands yesterday from both (ie: free).

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RottenHeart on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
You can farm lord nightshade and jade oni for drops. I got a variety of wands yesterday from both (ie: free).
Lucky you :-/

I got a nice little wand though :D

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The full costume is in the crown shop now for easter Buy it soon!!