Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

races XD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
hmm i think there should be mount races with other wizards, this is wt i mean:

there should be a new area in w101 that is called wizard races somewhere (kingsisle's choice idk where) in wizard city. so we get on whatever mount we want and then it counts 3, 2, 1, go! then we go in the track (can be in different places in wizard city) ( not yo choice they just put you anywhere like pvp arena) so, then we have a map in the top corner like the pet derbies. so yea this is pretty good but before they start da countdown it says choose yo mount then we do it. we are also allowed to wear the speedy boots from crown shop (i think 12,000 gold). i already have those so yea, plz agree

hope its fun guys!!! thanks!!!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
malvin deathwalker on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
hmm i think there should be mount races with other wizards, this is wt i mean:

there should be a new area in w101 that is called wizard races somewhere (kingsisle's choice idk where) in wizard city. so we get on whatever mount we want and then it counts 3, 2, 1, go! then we go in the track (can be in different places in wizard city) ( not yo choice they just put you anywhere like pvp arena) so, then we have a map in the top corner like the pet derbies. so yea this is pretty good but before they start da countdown it says choose yo mount then we do it. we are also allowed to wear the speedy boots from crown shop (i think 12,000 gold). i already have those so yea, plz agree

hope its fun guys!!! thanks!!!
We can already do this at our homes but if you want wizard racing, swimming, basketball for the Wizard Olympics, k. Also KI we can do this from June 6- 20.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
good idea but mounts are expensive and some people don't have any.