Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For Pet Pavillion And Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I'm filled with ideas, but here are some ideas that can lead to better things. They don't all have to be included; just think which ideas you like most. Maybe you can build off that idea.

There's always been that aircraft in Pet Pavillion, and it hasn't really been put to use other than decorative purposes. Perhaps it still works after all this time.

What if you could ride it to another hidden, floating island in Wizard City? Maybe on a cloud? There could be like a second Pet Pavillion, loaded with new things, and if it were up in the sky full of clouds, a new cloud could always be added and attached somewhere for when KI decides to add something new to the area. If lucky, maybe new housing items could come from the new items in the cloud area, like a cloud platform to walk on or something else also in the new pavillion. (Cloud Pavillion? Sky Pavillion?)

Also, with mounts, maybe they can finally do something for fun. There could be a game for animal mounts and a game for non-animal mounts. Since wings would look strange flying around on their own, the player would stay attached to the wings on the non-animal mount games. This could also include the flying carpet and brooms. As for the animal mounts, they could also be challenging because they're all different sizes, so maybe a good camera angle would prove to be challenging.

If that doesn't work, maybe there could be a special kind of mount that a player could even dye as a color they choose. I just know that would be a best-selling mount. Maybe that mount has different appearances, the way the horses and cat mounts do with patterns and mane styles. Perhaps the face expression could change, along with its teeth, eyes, ears, etc. Maybe it could have school symbols on it. It could even be a mount that the player gets to build, or even craft. It could be a robot, for all we know. Avalon already has a robotic ostrich, if anyone's gotten up to that yet.

I could go on with ideas for mounts, but I don't want to over-do it. If KI decides to make more mounts soon, here's a list of mounts I'd find awesome:

Mermaid Tail
Zebra
Bat
Squirrel (Amazed that it can't be typed in text chat...)
Fox
Serpent (Could be a multi-player mount.)
Octopus (Could be a 4 player mount.)
Giraffe
Rabbit or Jackalope (Could be nice in time for Easter.)
Pogo-Stick
Skeletal Animals (Deer, Horse/Pegasus/Unicorn, or maybe even Bone Wings!)
Bear
Frog
Jackal
Dragonfly
Raccoon
Giant Spider (I'd love this, but not so many people like spiders, and it would bug me if it had 6 legs too...)

I'd be so happy if the spiders in the game could all have 8 legs instead of 6.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
I love it!
I typed so much. XD I hope it wasn't too wordy for you, but thanks for the reply. ^-^

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Keena Ironweaver on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I typed so much. XD I hope it wasn't too wordy for you, but thanks for the reply. ^-^
No, no, don't worry, it was fun to read

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I really love this idea! Perhaps there could be a bear mount? Or a mount for each school! Like when each school gets a pet quest, there should also be a mount reward too! For example when a fire student gets a efreet pet, they should also get a efreet mount ( permanant of course ). I would love to meet you and share ideas in the game! I am usally harvesting/farming bosses in the worlds Wizardcity, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre. - Luke Skywalker, Level 90 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Buccaneer Boy on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I really love this idea! Perhaps there could be a bear mount? Or a mount for each school! Like when each school gets a pet quest, there should also be a mount reward too! For example when a fire student gets a efreet pet, they should also get a efreet mount ( permanant of course ). I would love to meet you and share ideas in the game! I am usally harvesting/farming bosses in the worlds Wizardcity, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre. - Luke Skywalker, Level 90 Pyromancer
Yeah, I find it strange how we go through Grizzleheim and now there are wolf(wargs) and bird(ravens) mounts available, but no bear mount, which is the first animal you know are at Grizzleheim.