Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Green orbs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I have not seen any other people with this, but I have two green orbs orbiting around my player's head. I have asked other people if they see it and they have said yes. It happens no matter what gear I am in. I have thought that it may be because I am a high level or I something like that, but those are only guesses. Also, when I put my Jade Mystery hood on, brown feathers will burst from my head every so often.

If anyone knows why this is, please tell me.

Thank you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
William EmeraldEye... on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
I have not seen any other people with this, but I have two green orbs orbiting around my player's head. I have asked other people if they see it and they have said yes. It happens no matter what gear I am in. I have thought that it may be because I am a high level or I something like that, but those are only guesses. Also, when I put my Jade Mystery hood on, brown feathers will burst from my head every so often.

Thank you.
Do you have a mastery amulet?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Yes, I do have the life Mastery Amulet. I suppose that's why it's green. If that's the case then everything makes sense. Thanks you.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010

Thank you.
When you hit 60 this happens

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
When you hit 60 this happens
No it's because of an amulet not level.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
First of all the jade mystery hood feathers is NORMAL feathers are supposed to come out ,but idk about the green orbs good luck

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Oh! THAT's what causes the orbs! I had a storm mastery amulet before and I didn't know what the purple orbs were.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Oh i think i understand now what you mean. I was thinking of the sparks you have when you hit legendary but nevermind i see you mean colored orbs so i was mistaken.

I also did not notice anything different when i use my mastery amulets so im not certain on that either.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Is there a specific level needed in order to equip mastery amulets? I would check myself, but I am only allowed to play on the weekends.

Thanks,
Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
thefriendlytheurgi... on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Is there a specific level needed in order to equip mastery amulets? I would check myself, but I am only allowed to play on the weekends.

Thanks,
Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist
I have a level 12 ice wizard in a balance mastery amulet. I would say no, no level requirement

Defender
Jun 18, 2012

Thank you.
when I have my life mastery amulet on I see orbs glowing around my face. also when I have my golden hood of serenity on that happens also LOL.