Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a good death deck for PVP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Hi fellow wizards, I need a good death deck for pvp and gear (No waterworks please). I am level 78 and *of course* a death wizard. Help please? :D

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I just got my death to captain on this last night (lvl seventy five)
Stock up hard on blades, as many as possible. Death blade and spirit blade work for me. I also have shengo death amulet for the extra blade, which is nice if it pops up :D Put in all eight bone dragons, and as many colossals as possible. Bone dragon hits hard even to people with forty resist or over, and it breaks shields. Put in minions as well. I've found that the four pip minion from animate is amazing in pvp; it casts weakness, plague, fire elf, and traps for you. It does prolly bout a thousand damage over time as well if it srays alive. Put in specific school shieldTower shields are way to overrated and they can be taken by a wand hit. I have the fire and storm twin shield and the life and myth twin shield, and i put ice and death shields in my tc area. Throw in like four or five dr von cards just in case they dont have a shield up. You may also wanna heal. Wraith goes in for the same reason:if you need health, its a nice unexpected hit from a higher lvl person, and you can do it on short notice with only a blade and hit a thousand.
The key thing to pvping on a death: DOOM AND GLOOM!!!!!! Death has a huge advantage with this spell. if you go second, do doom and gloom first then hit bone dragon, if you go first, then the other way around. I put around five of these in my deck.
I hope this helps. I hate reading long posts and here i am o well! :D hope this helped!

Seth Legend lvl 75 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
sethlegendperson on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I just got my death to captain on this last night (lvl seventy five)
Stock up hard on blades, as many as possible. Death blade and spirit blade work for me. I also have shengo death amulet for the extra blade, which is nice if it pops up :D Put in all eight bone dragons, and as many colossals as possible. Bone dragon hits hard even to people with forty resist or over, and it breaks shields. Put in minions as well. I've found that the four pip minion from animate is amazing in pvp; it casts weakness, plague, fire elf, and traps for you. It does prolly bout a thousand damage over time as well if it srays alive. Put in specific school shieldTower shields are way to overrated and they can be taken by a wand hit. I have the fire and storm twin shield and the life and myth twin shield, and i put ice and death shields in my tc area. Throw in like four or five dr von cards just in case they dont have a shield up. You may also wanna heal. Wraith goes in for the same reason:if you need health, its a nice unexpected hit from a higher lvl person, and you can do it on short notice with only a blade and hit a thousand.
The key thing to pvping on a death: DOOM AND GLOOM!!!!!! Death has a huge advantage with this spell. if you go second, do doom and gloom first then hit bone dragon, if you go first, then the other way around. I put around five of these in my deck.
I hope this helps. I hate reading long posts and here i am o well! :D hope this helped!

Seth Legend lvl 75 necromancer
Thank you! I will use this strategy next PVP :D

About how many *of each* card should i put in?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I noticed a really smart idea:
Whenever the opponent summons a minion, kill it with a vampire or something that will bring your health back up. Also, D&G + Wraith Spam. Bladestack also.

For gear, use Waterworks Hood (Sorry, it's your best bet), Crafted Block boots, Crafted Robe, etc.

And I gtg... Argh..