Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best boss to farm for Evil Magma Peas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Hi fellow wizards! I was just wondering who the best boss is to farm for Evil Magma Peas. And where the boss is, if you know the answer to my question, please reply.

Hunter Griffinsword
Pomethean Thaumaturge

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
No one other than the staff at KI know the drop rates - However, we are trying to get an approximation on the drops rates.
The thread is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?345127
The current best looking one so far is Ogre.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Ok! Thank you so much!

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hunter Griffinswor... on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards! I was just wondering who the best boss is to farm for Evil Magma Peas. And where the boss is, if you know the answer to my question, please reply.

Hunter Griffinsword
Pomethean Thaumaturge
there is one in avalon we could meet later to farm for it

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
BlazeSunbreeze on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
there is one in avalon we could meet later to farm for it
Alright, sounds good MrHyper!

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Oh ya - Just a little update I want to give you. Thanks for staying active and paying attention to your thread, unlike many one time posters. :) It makes us know you actually appreciate it ~

Katherine_Light from wizard101central made a guide recently as to the best strategies for farming Ogre.

Tempting Speed - An EMP Speed-Farming Guide

It's a very helpful method to speed farming ogre, and beating him in 2 turns with 1 tc per round most. Pretty effective, considering Ogre has 9,600 health.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
One of the fansites has a strategy and video for farming the Ogre for EMPs in 2 rounds here:

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/tempting-speed/

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh ya - Just a little update I want to give you. Thanks for staying active and paying attention to your thread, unlike many one time posters. :) It makes us know you actually appreciate it ~

Katherine_Light from wizard101central made a guide recently as to the best strategies for farming Ogre.

Tempting Speed - An EMP Speed-Farming Guide

It's a very helpful method to speed farming ogre, and beating him in 2 turns with 1 tc per round most. Pretty effective, considering Ogre has 9,600 health.
Wow! Thanks so much Ronster! And no problem for paying attention!

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Scarlet M4H on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
One of the fansites has a strategy and video for farming the Ogre for EMPs in 2 rounds here:

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/tempting-speed/

Good luck!
Alright! Thanks for the link cca714!

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge