Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Over leveled for zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
ok, so i did wintertusk and wysteria, but i think i am a little overleveled for zafaria. i just turned a level 71 today, but i just finished zamunda! im just a little curious, so can somone tell me if zafaria will be way easy for me because of my high level?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
eeee303 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
ok, so i did wintertusk and wysteria, but i think i am a little overleveled for zafaria. i just turned a level 71 today, but i just finished zamunda! im just a little curious, so can somone tell me if zafaria will be way easy for me because of my high level?
There is no such thing as being too high of a level for any battle/world. Yes, it will make things go smoother. have fun!

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Your not over leveled. I was a lvl 75 when I had finished Zamunda, but it didn't really help me. Also, Zafaria is just plain easy so I don't think you'd notice if it was easier for you or not

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 86 Balance~ over and out

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
O.K, thanks for the advice, i just thought i was overleveled because i see level 70's completing mirror lake which meant i am just beggining a world at the level your supposed to finish it. so thank you so much for telling me, now i just have to beat TotH, WW, and Nastrond.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Im level 64 in the savvanah. I dont know if thats many levels ahead though

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Ya no your fine. Im level 69 and just finished Zamunda. Itsmso much easier being a higher level.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I am level 68 going into zumunda. I did wintertusk. Should I do side quests

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I was 60- 63 when i entered. I am in Zamunda right now at lvl 65 so maybe you might have done a lot of quests and stuff?

Good Question!

The Pyromancer

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
eeee303 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Wow, I thought I was the only person to start Zafaria at Level 71!

Adam Winersinger, Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright, Level 79 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood, Level 40 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Nah, you can never be overleveled. I started at level 60, but that was because i started it when it came out. I think its better to start a world at a higher level, because then you can get your spells earlier in the game.

Malorn Ashthorn, level 71

Christopher WinterBlade, level 5

Jason ThunderShield, level 10

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
the only reason to feel that, which i do. is when you're my lvl, 72 in zamunda, there is no way you're getting mana burn any time soon. i want to do pvp with my brother but idk if by lvl 75 i will be far enough to have those spells.