Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Vonawesome1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Thanks so much Vonawesome1 for all the help you have given us! You help us alot in posts, while giving us a laugh too!
Iridian Willowdust Level 19 Journeyman Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Oh yeah sorry it was so short, I couldn't think of anything else to describe you!

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Yes! I am sort of one of Vonawesome's loyal fan-girls, like with Justin Bieber and how most of his groupies don't know him, no offense to Bieber or Vonawesome-I would dislike being compared to Bieber, and no I am not one of Bieber's groupies, thank you very much.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
yay, my own board! lol.

you're all very welcome~ i try my best to help where i can. and, even when i couldn't, i hope that my horrible poetry and shameless fan-girl-ing over mally the undying have amused you all greatly.

ice cream for everyone (so you won't run out, meaning it won't be time to die, heh)!

-von

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I know this post is a little late but......When I'm feeling sad, I look at Vonawesome posts. Then I feel happy again

So Vonawesome rocks!!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizardrokz on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
I know this post is a little late but......When I'm feeling sad, I look at Vonawesome posts. Then I feel happy again

So Vonawesome rocks!!!
aw, thank you~ i'm glad you feel that way. after all, i am pretty awesome.

wizard-hugs and fish paste,
-von