Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've been amazed

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I did xibalba with a menu chatter... And the thing is, he outclassed me completely.
I am now motivated. People are always like "This isn't E-10+ anymore", look who is helping me. Level 90 STORM. A STORM! Menu chat, which makes it incredibly difficult!! Plus, STORM! Out of all schools, the toughest one there is! Plus, no waterworks gear, only celestia dropped gear! I have him added still, this guy motivated me.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Ronster,

That's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing a happy reminder that menu chatters are often very good gamers

I've met a few of those young wizards over the years, and it is true that chat level does not correlate with skill level

Now, if we could eliminate the label "mute" for menu chatters, the Spiral would be a more egalitarian place

Happy travels,

Qbb/Iridian ShadowWeaver, Lady of the Falling Sky

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I noticed how all these threads about how difficult azteca is and how menu chatters can't complete it stay active for a while. Shame these kinds don't. Anyone beg to differ? c;

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Azteca is very amazing and i have just started it. But calling people mutes is kinda rude but they can't see it so i guess it gets annoying. But like every time i battle ice storm or fire critical and i don't block. So i really need waterworks gear.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
True i did last dungeon of avalon with a menu chat it went perfect. Proves that it doesn't matter about what chat you have .

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
im a menu chat and im beast at this game. just because you cant talk like you want doesnt mean you still cant be good at this game and if you see someone calling someone mute please report them. its not fair because some peoples parents wont let them have it or in my case dont know how. its mean and rude. plus they dont know there calling them that. so please report them.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
im a menu chat and im beast at this game. just because you cant talk like you want doesnt mean you still cant be good at this game and if you see someone calling someone mute please report them. its not fair because some peoples parents wont let them have it or in my case dont know how. its mean and rude. plus they dont know there calling them that. so please report them.
Unfortunately name calling is not a reportable offense in the game so it would actually be false reporting if terms of use where not violated. The fact that you do not see this is a good thing. I tend to defend anyone in the game being harassed so if I see it usually I will ask the rude person to stop it or at least focus their rude behavior toward me.

During our questing in AZ we have helped a few menu chatters with no problems. The only problem we run into is those who want constant help but that can happen with any player really.

I do give menu chat credit for how ever far they get in the game, it is very hard for them to make it though the game where others do tend to shun them. For most it has to be a long haul waiting for help when needed. I know I have waited my fair share and I am not menu chat. Since they have been forced to solo a lot they do tend to play well. When they are not asking for help we ask them if they need it. We are currently running a group of 3 wizards though AZ so one more added is not a problem for us. I think we need to realize they want to complete the game also or they would not of bothered so far. I imagine they are amazed at how poorly we play and made it this far also , clearly we are just making it by brute force, no strategy involved.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Rony The Turtle on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
I did xibalba with a menu chatter... And the thing is, he outclassed me completely.
I am now motivated. People are always like "This isn't E-10+ anymore", look who is helping me. Level 90 STORM. A STORM! Menu chat, which makes it incredibly difficult!! Plus, STORM! Out of all schools, the toughest one there is! Plus, no waterworks gear, only celestia dropped gear! I have him added still, this guy motivated me.
HEHE

I also ran into a menu chatter in AZ. Death, soloing most of the way because nobody wants to work with a menu chatter. He is a rock.

Avenging fossil for 63000 in regular gameplay.

Hard core.

I don't mind porting to him anytime he asks for help because I know he is perceptive and works well with others.

Also rocking the low end gear. He has ww hat and robe but AV crafted shoes, and AZ light wand, drop ring, and drop athame.